What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
Good ride this morning. Bit of exploring with a bit of getting fun lost.

Some how I am setting new pr's on the hardtail.... going downhill. Maybe because I have more of a tendency to stomp a bigger gear on it. Slower in really eough stuff though.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Since the trails in Bright are closed this weekend I decided to check out what's been going on up in Dinner Plains, since neither me nor my friend had ridden up there before. There's not a whole lot up there yet (about 12km) but it's slowly growing. You'd still be better served now by riding either Bright or Mt Beauty. But if you're up there for some reason, it's worth chucking a bike on the back

No Ignition for me due to being up here to look after the kids so the wife can run Spartans.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Rode Anglesea today. The trails are now numbered. Confusion say... clear as mud in a beer bottle. Still fun though.
Yeah, I've been there quite a few times, and still haven't got a good picture in my head of how it all fits together. But sometimes it's fun to just ride and see where you end up.

I'm heading out there this afternoon. I'll be the fat bloke in a blue t-shirt huffing and panting on a black LaPierre 29er.

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, I've been there quite a few times, and still haven't got a good picture in my head of how it all fits together. But sometimes it's fun to just ride and see where you end up.

I'm heading out there this afternoon. I'll be the fat bloke in a blue t-shirt huffing and panting on a black LaPierre 29er.
I grew up in Anglesea, heading out very shortly for a ride - shoot me a PM if you want someone to show you round. Make sure you don't miss the trails in the area bounded by GOR and Camp Road.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Rode Forrest today. Did the superloop, and added Grasstrees, Mariners Run and Foxtail. Just love the berms in Mariners, fan-effin-tastic. I’d put SPD’s back on the bike for this weekend, and was popping off some of the features like a youngun’. I’m not sure if it was because I’ve just spent the last two months riding only flats, and developed more spring, or whether it’s the new shock, which I really like BTW, or whether I was just having a good day. But regardless, I sure liked being able to pull up on the pedals in the climbs though, a big difference for my old tired legs. Great trails.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
I grew up in Anglesea, heading out very shortly for a ride - shoot me a PM if you want someone to show you round. Make sure you don't miss the trails in the area bounded by GOR and Camp Road.
Sorry , I didn't see this until just now.

Are they the ones near the 4x track? I have done them before. I just stayed in the Eumerella (as it's apparently officially called now) section today.