Little Things You Hate

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Me too. The general atmosphere of this place has been a drag on my mental health for a while... Its not anger, its just unpleasant being subjected to trash like him.
Seriously , Move .
That sentence is all you need to know - repeat it back to yourself . And ask ' why haven't i moved ?'

There are many many houses in any city / town / regional area that will be soooo much better .

Your mental health and the safety of your family demands it .

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
When you've agreed to do the shit jobs and fix problems one too many times, and they give you more shit situations to fix that other people have created because you're good at solving problems.

And watch the good jobs you'd been promised given to someone else because they still have problems to be fixed...

Not happy Jan.

Haakon

dealing with fuckwit car sellers. my god. I can see why people pay a premium for cars via dealers.
Car dealers are worse. New car dealers the worst... I've bought many many cars used from private and dealers, and two new cars. Private sales of used cars by far the least drama. Or more accurately, private sales dont make me want to bath afterwards from dealing with slimy professions liars I mean salesmen.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That’l teach you to be good at what you do!
Past experience in his industry tells me you need to be good at sucking arse and bad at your work to get ahead. If you're a bit of a sociopath that also helps.

LTIH - I'm in Tokyo station and just wanted a quick snack. I ducked into the bakery and grabbed a few cars heavy indulgences. It was all going so well - apple and custard, sausage, ham and cheese, until...fuck you red bean, fuck you. Who hides that shit inside a little sugar encrusted dough tomb? Fuck you red bean.

Haakon

Past experience in his industry tells me you need to be good at sucking arse and bad at your work to get ahead. If you're a bit of a sociopath that also helps.

LTIH - I'm in Tokyo station and just wanted a quick snack. I ducked into the bakery and grabbed a few cars heavy indulgences. It was all going so well - apple and custard, sausage, ham and cheese, until...fuck you red bean, fuck you. Who hides that shit inside a little sugar encrusted dough tomb? Fuck you red bean.
Dude, try the vegan raman restaurant T's Tan Tan. Its inside the station. Yummy as hell and I'm not even vegetarian.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I like the way you think! I have some features at Stromo to sort out - that's therapy right?
Yes it is. My doctor used to prescribe that kind of remedy quite often when I had sick leave to burn.

Dude, try the vegan raman restaurant T's Tan Tan. Its inside the station. Yummy as hell and I'm not even vegetarian.
No. I need to feel like o am on top of the food chain every time I eat. You're a hippy.