The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Binaural

Eats Squid
That's pretty dark - a friend of mine came to Australia as a baby because his father was killed by the government on one of those flights. It was also the Argentines, not the Chileans who did most of this stuff. Google "the dirty war", 30,000 people were killed.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Less interest in indigenous and immigration (humans are of less interest in general) dented my social progressiveness... Meh.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
How much weight can they move? my loaded toolbox added 500kg to the cars weight, and I need to tow heavy stuff pretty regularly.
800kg payload, 5000 kg towing. That's a luxury Tesla type version, I imagine commercial will be a bigger payload and slightly smaller towing, electric motors are awesome for moving heavy things. Toyota Hilux 2l diesel hybrid with 4 hub motors will do much more than pull the skin off a custard, to use one of my old man's sayings :D

moorey

call me Mia
800kg payload, 5000 kg towing. That's a luxury Tesla type version, I imagine commercial will be a bigger payload and slightly smaller towing, electric motors are awesome for moving heavy things. Toyota Hilux 2l diesel hybrid with 4 hub motors will do much more than pull the skin off a custard, to use one of my old man's sayings :D
*rice pudding.