The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Pleasingly Dutton stepped on his dick today by accusing a rival of playing the disability card.

That's your seat gone, fuckhead..
What a cunt. He will be out on his arse soon e ought and living large on the pension he so heartily deserves...

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Holy moly...the questions I had to answer because I'm living in the Parkes electorate. Regardless, I scored somewhat left of the ALP which basically means politically irrelevant in this part of the world. I shall have to unleash my powers in the Senate instead...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I actually did the test, and even adjusted weighting on my questions (which did very little at all).
Everything pretty well in line with expectation. Tiny bit right of center with little to no risk of ever being called a hippy.
View attachment 352162
Not happy with his first result, @Zaf came back later and adjusted his responses to ward a more comfortable result.

• Haha
Reactions: Zaf

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
I actually did the test, and even adjusted weighting on my questions (which did very little at all).
Everything pretty well in line with expectation. Tiny bit right of center with little to no risk of ever being called a hippy.
View attachment 352162
Think I ended up close to that too - but then it was after a few beers and my wife was influencing the outcome somewhat which skewed it toward Pauline a bit.

Shame it’s not a game of battleship... A1... oh wait, the frogs beat me to it.

• Haha
Reactions: Zaf