Confessions from the fuckwits

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Had a banshee phantom frame sitting here for a month or 2 that I was planning to build up 27.5. Saved the perfect set of forks for it, revelation rct3’s. Sold off all my spare 27.5 forks to raise cash for Felix’s frame. 5 sets in total.
Build started tonight, why is that 27.5 wheel such a tight fit? Oohhhhh fuck!View attachment 352264
if you are planning on running 27.5 wheels on a phantom frame.... Looking forward to hearing about all the awesome pedal strikes you are going to have.

moorey

call me Mia
if you are planning on running 27.5 wheels on a phantom frame.... Looking forward to hearing about all the awesome pedal strikes you are going to have.
Dropouts in highest position, bit taller forks, only about 20mm lower than other bikes. I have plus tyres if needed.
Can also run 5mm longer shock to lift it up.

I think

Tim_the_Clyde

Likes Dirt
Not sure if it’s my first post here. Hope it’s my last?

Broke the damper side rod on a set of forks while doing up the bolt after oil replacement. Right at the bottom of the rod.

Must have hit a little to hard when shocking the lowers loose as didn’t really apply any sort of torque to the bolt. Used a rubber mallet the same as always.

Gone a bought proper fox tools for the future.

Anyone need some free fox parts? 29er 100mm 32. Think it’s a CTD. They have a short steerer - around 170mm. 15mm axle. If you have a damper you could rebuild these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Back here again so soon? Doh!

Stripped down and boxed up Felix’s XC bike to be shipped to Brissy. Neatly packed and padded, taped up box, pat myself on the back.

Fuckit! Forgot to pack seatpost/saddle.

Open up box, juggle around contents and double check it’s all solid. Retape it up, solid.

Fuckit! STILL forgot to pack seatpost/saddle.

Rinse and repeat, chuck in post. Tape up properly for shipping.

Trip over the pedals I forgot to chuck in. o_O

Behold the fuckwit.

wavike

Likes Dirt
Understandable - the excitement of coming up to visit magic Queensland will make you do that. Please return south though, far too many Vics & NSWers up here already.

Jpez

Down on the left!
They may be soon. Option is to steal these DP’s off a Five and run at the 130 setting.
I love white forks, and will ignore your sarcasm, but not sure white and raw will work...and I love the white ones on Ferny.
@rsclio do I remember you have white pikes you discussed with me at one stage?View attachment 352271
Nope. No sarcasm mate. I dig white forks too.

scblack

Leucocholic
Understandable - the excitement of coming up to visit magic Queensland will make you do that. Please return south though, far too many Vics & NSWers up here already.
QLD number plates have the saying: “The Smart State”.
Hmmm, wonder why they need to say that? Any ideas?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
QLD number plates have the saying: “The Smart State”.
Hmmm, wonder why they need to say that? Any ideas?
Just to let you Mexicans know our year round dress code of tee shirts and boardies are a cut above the stuff you use for two weeks of the year.