Prepare yourself, it's coming back.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Years ago we invented a section called Meet the Farkers. Every so often we interviewed a member of the forum and published that interview with some photos. I always found it to be a fun thing to look forward to and not knowing who was the next member to pop up added to the good times. Well, its coming back!
For those that remember it, it'll be a similar vibe but all the previous interviews we've done are hidden, we're starting afresh again and we'll more than likely be interviewing people we've already done. I'm excited! Post any suggestions for how you think it could be more fun and who you think are good candidates for an interview. We plan to do random members via some sort of prize / giveaway so stay tuned.
It's known between us as Meet the Farkers but will be published as Meet the Burners. ;)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I vote ex member chops

Or

That bloke who keeps posting the meridians of energy and then somehow ends up in a heated 'your mother' argument.
All one and the same!

Let’s meet the mods to start off hey !

Is @Oddjob really a tall fat half Asian that only rides his 12,000 bikes to the manly ferry every day?

Why is @moorey a vegan, is it to keep his oven so clean?

Is @pink poodle really just a latte swilling hipster with a big smiley face?

So many questions to be answered.
Yooooou can't handle the truth.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The last thing I need is an actual image of the Moorey or poodle. I've built my own picture of an Adam Bandt with dreadlocks and a spliff as well as a neurotic Fluffy dog wearing a tin foil hat.
Fluffy? It's all short back and sides here...otherwise you're not far off.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Let’s meet the mods to start off hey !

Is @Oddjob really a tall fat half Asian that only rides his 12,000 bikes to the manly ferry every day
I have met @Oddjob and he is tall and wouldn't call fat. Great guy even if it was a short visit.

Why is @moorey a vegan, is it to keep his oven so clean?
I think he might be too slow to catch animals. Plants are a much easier target :)

Is @pink poodle really just a latte swilling hipster with a big smiley face?
Mostly, I have my own mental image of the Pood's and like it very much just as it is.

Attachments

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Maybe do the picture like Wilson (Tim the Toolman). Even to this day I still don't know what he looks like. Pretty sure they swapped guy mid series lol.