Little Things You Hate

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
robocall political surveys. the only ting that calls our landline these days. and I already know who I am not voting for, what makes you think an annoying phone call will make me vote for you?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Started work at 6, just got home now. Haakerz would’ve loved it, started grinding at 7 on the dot and made a metric buttload more noise all the way till 8pm. Installing new isolation switch and running 6m of pyro cable under torchlight sucks dick. Now I’m tired, hungry and have to be at a different site on the other side of sydney tomorrow for 7.

Atleast the doggens is happy to see me ahaha. Bloody missus is asleep on the couch, just to rub it in.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Started work at 6, just got home now. Haakerz would’ve loved it, started grinding at 7 on the dot and made a metric buttload more noise all the way till 8pm. Installing new isolation switch and running 6m of pyro cable under torchlight sucks dick. Now I’m tired, hungry and have to be at a different site on the other side of sydney tomorrow for 7.

Atleast the doggens is happy to see me ahaha. Bloody missus is asleep on the couch, just to rub it in.
Unless that dog really likes you it sounds like you'll be rubbing it off rather than in.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse

You anti social prick.

My latest tradie hassle last night is next door is being renovated and whilst ripping trees out yesterday they ripped holes in the fence and just left them... Wondered where doggo was last night and after some mild panic turns out she'd gone exploring next door (and found some sludge from the sewer line next door they'd broken to roll in - she was very happy!).

Not cool. She doesn't have much road sense and although she is not the running away type she does get inclined to go exploring a bit it seems...

You anti social prick.

My latest tradie hassle last night is next door is being renovated and whilst ripping trees out yesterday they ripped holes in the fence and just left them... Wondered where doggo was last night and after some mild panic turns out she'd gone exploring next door (and found some sludge from the sewer line next door they'd broken to roll in - she was very happy!).

Not cool. She doesn't have much road sense and although she is not the running away type she does get inclined to go exploring a bit it seems...
Oh dogs love rolling in crap, took my dads dog for a run, he disappeared into the bush to find a dead possum to roll in.

It was one stinky drive on the way back

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
You anti social prick.
Meh, it was all because some useless pubic servants could have air con in their nice little office. They were threatening to walk out because it was 27 degrees at their desk.
If they weren’t such cunts it wouldn’t have become an emergency call out and I wouldn’t have had to work such long hours.

I did get paid penalty rates for alot of it though, and they got charged a fortune because it was an “emergency”. So good job public servants! Make a job cost twice as much because you can’t take a sweater off when your inside.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Meh, it was all because some useless pubic servants could have air con in their nice little office. They were threatening to walk out because it was 27 degrees at their desk.
If they weren’t such cunts it wouldn’t have become an emergency call out and I wouldn’t have had to work such long hours.

I did get paid penalty rates for alot of it though, and they got charged a fortune because it was an “emergency”. So good job public servants! Make a job cost twice as much because you can’t take a sweater off when your inside.
Yeah I see a bit of that. My solution to shitty AC in the office was to go Big W and buy a $7 desk fan. Then get told off because it didn't have a safety inspection tag on it....

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Finally starting to get back on track working on my health and fitness again, then work decides I need to stay back two hours (or more, if you can!), so I don't even get home until after midnight and seriously I don't know why I even fucking bother I should just turn into one of those robots who does nothing but work and sleep because that's apparently what you have to do to be respected in this country.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Could you not take a safety tag off another cord in the office?
Don't panic...they'll be sure to let everyone know well in advance when the next tag safety inspection is and encourage them to bring along items they want tested or may use at work over the next year.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Finally starting to get back on track working on my health and fitness again, then work decides I need to stay back two hours (or more, if you can!), so I don't even get home until after midnight and seriously I don't know why I even fucking bother I should just turn into one of those robots who does nothing but work and sleep because that's apparently what you have to do to be respected in this country.
Join the gang! Fuelled ny caffeine!!!