What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
99bikes. Was driving past one and thought I’d have a look. Only had the one though. Would have preferred a pair. Now trying to decide to run it front or rear? DHF & Aggressor on now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Front. Aggressor rolls better and less grip than assegai

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Getting a bit of stuff done around the house in this wet weather, todays only bike related effort was the helmet storage/drying rack.

Had one for 4 helmets up there and it worked well, just needed a few more pegs for the other riders in this house... who usually have a treasure hunt for their shit before every ride because they tossed it on the floor after the last ride.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
What if using Minion instEad of aggressor.
grip levels? DHF>assegai ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oooooooooh that’s a tough one. Haven’t ridden a minion recently enough to have an accurate assessment.

I can compare it to a HRII though.
Assegai kills it everywhere in the dry, sydney trails as a front tyre. It wasn’t so bad in the wet, but that was on sand based trails not true mud.

Stringybark

Likes Bikes
He has spent countless hours following roo trails through the bush & on one occasion he foolishly decided to take a RAKE.
10yrs, 1,000hrs, 9 rakes, 6 pair boots & countless blisters , the mad bastard's still at it !!
After two 25k & one 10k singletracks on the town's southside, he's now working on a 10k northside.
The local 'establishment' are now looking down their long noses & making snide remarks about his dilapidated house, his fire hazard & snake infested backyard & the scattered abandoned vehicles where there was once lawn.
The wannabe house ruler has lost all sense of humour & although she's made no actual threats of physical violence he fears it's only a matter of time.
Despite all this, he continues on completely oblivious to anything & everything...…...apart from his bikes & their trails.
Hmmmmm……………………………..roo trails.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
He has spent countless hours following roo trails through the bush & on one occasion he foolishly decided to take a RAKE.
10yrs, 1,000hrs, 9 rakes, 6 pair boots & countless blisters , the mad bastard's still at it !!
After two 25k & one 10k singletracks on the town's southside, he's now working on a 10k northside.
The local 'establishment' are now looking down their long noses & making snide remarks about his dilapidated hose, his fire hazard & snake infested backyard & the scattered abandoned vehicles where there was once lawn.
The wannabe house ruler has lost all sense of humour & although she's made no actual threats of physical violence he fears it's only a matter of time.
Despite all this, he continues on completely oblivious to anything & everything...…...apart from his bikes & their trails.
Hmmmmm……………………………..roo trails.
Oooooh, I see.......

Send him back this way so his wife can't see him do it :p

I/we are racing a time-trial around some of his creations on Sunday

Last edited:

slowmick

38-39"
Found a flooded underpass on the bike track in the dark. Tested the depth at speed. Rain didn't seem so heavy after that.
Continued to the top of the local hill that was shrouded in mist/fog/cloud. Brighter lights wouldn't helped me see further than about 6 feet up or down the hill. It was a very slow wet ride down the hill and to home. Looks like a bike maintenance weekend coming up.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Found a flooded underpass on the bike track in the dark. Tested the depth at speed. Rain didn't seem so heavy after that.
Continued to the top of the local hill that was shrouded in mist/fog/cloud. Brighter lights wouldn't helped me see further than about 6 feet up or down the hill. It was a very slow wet ride down the hill and to home. Looks like a bike maintenance weekend coming up.
It may get fuck-off cold around here, but it's never that wet. I know what I prefer!

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
On the Maribyrnong?

I’ve started commuting down that way recently and figured it must just happen every year. Quite dangerous, particularly on early starts.