Little Things You Hate

safreek

How many homeless across Australia can you feed and clothe with 400k, what a waste of money over rubbish and that's not to mention how much it will cost the other side to challenge it.

You reside not far from the beach, a mate of mine rides all the inland tracks through Byron bay and Nambuccu heads on one.
I am not against the fatty wheelers. They are normally 26 inch, even these would be a buzz for s short time

But I still think the new porter should be called the portay or something, totally different type of bike

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LTIH: Looking for an iron horse porter (possibly) and it turns out they named a fatbike that as well. Why, just why.
Not really going to do it, just a moment of madness, nowhere to ride something like that
Just try and find yourself one of the awesome 4x frames from yester-year by Intense...the tazer. That's a real heart breaker.

I think the iron horse model you actually want is the yakuza. 1.5 + single pivot...

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...-slightest-justification-20190622-p52090.html (note: open in incognito window)

THe above link has the pig more pissed than usual.... and that is a boat load of pissed off eels pissed. That cop should have thier wages garnised to repay that phukin fine..... otherwise what do those phuks in blue suffer? A ribbing in the showers?

Sorry I know the police force do a lot of good (stop laughing fat boy) and that without them our quality of life would slide into a mad max esq existance.

The porcine one maybe heard it said "fork the police", yeah all four tines... up the arrrrrrrse.

s

note: also might be a bit phukd off that the meat sock went to buy a new bike and wifey basically hosed it down.... phuk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I went to a restaurant the pig recommended and ate honey fried crickets. They were delicious. Short of being strip searched I have had a lot of similar experiences with the police. It mostly came down to where I lived and riding a bike. One afternoon I was pulled over and held up for about 45 minutes by a car full of cops because I had cycled near a bikie gang house. Proximity alone made it difficult not to! Sometimes they just want to flex, other times they are doing a good job.

That's shit news @Haakon.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
That Folau dickhead has had his GoFundMe page cancelled and the money returned to the dopey moron's who donated to it. I'm glad it ran for as long as it did and glad this stuff is still in the press as it shows a small glimpse of just how fucking stupid a person driven by religion can be. I'm very glad to see some common sense shown though and this miserable twit getting shut down, what an outspoken hate-filled jerk.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
That Folau dickhead has had his GoFundMe page cancelled and the money returned to the dopey moron's who donated to it. I'm glad it ran for as long as it did and glad this stuff is still in the press as it shows a small glimpse of just how fucking stupid a person driven by religion can be. I'm very glad to see some common sense shown though and this miserable twit getting shut down, what an outspoken hate-filled jerk.
couldn't have said it better my self, should have posted in LTIL!

Jpez

Down on the left!
Thats really good news. Unfortunately this world is full of religious fundamentalists and zealots even if they don’t rock a beard and Shout Allah Akbar
Just look at America, the fucking place is full of them.
I don’t think anyone that hasn’t already seen the stupidity in all this will have their eyes opened because of this nutter being shut down.

There was a story in the Good Weekend about that activist Priest in Gosford that puts up controversial (to religious folk anyway) signs outside his parish.
His first sign was "dear Cristians. Some PPL are gay. Get over it. Love God." Written after meeting a family that were concerned he'd be judgemental giving last rights to a dying gay member of their family.

Reminded me that not all religious folk are like this Folau wanker.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Did you see what his net worth is though ? The whole Gofund me thing is a joke, he's just your typical wealthy scab.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Did you see what his net worth is though ? The whole Gofund me thing is a joke, he's just your typical wealthy scab.
That's what gets me too. Isn't willing to use his own money to fund his own fight. And it was never about the money.... yeah fucking right it wasn't.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
That's what gets me too. Isn't willing to use his own money to fund his own fight. And it was never about the money.... yeah fucking right it wasn't.
Yes, a fight he has chosen to fight:

Here in his own words:

"After we’d all talked, I told Raelene if she felt the situation had become untenable – that I was hurting Rugby Australia, its sponsors and the Australian rugby community to such a degree that things couldn’t be worked through – I would walk away from my contract, immediately.

I feel I need to explain this part in more detail because at no stage over the past two weeks have I wanted that to happen.

There have been things written about me angling to get a release from my Rugby Australia deal to pursue an NRL contract. That simply isn’t true. There have been rugby offers from the UK, Europe and Japan that are way above anything I could earn in Australia.

This is not about money or bargaining power or contracts. It’s about what I believe in and never compromising that, because my faith is far more important to me than my career and always will be."

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
The church has form for asking for money and not using their own. no surprises there.
I tend to think he's been talked into this. If I'm not wrong he's part of one of those money-focused churches where people give a percentage of their salary as a tithe.

No doubt they'd be keen to keep receiving his contribution.