Little Things You Hate

Jpez

Down on the left!
I tend to think he's been talked into this. If I'm not wrong he's part of one of those money-focused churches where people give a percentage of their salary as a tithe.

No doubt they'd be keen to keep receiving his contribution.
Maybe, by his father and fellow parishioners but he has that narcissistic man on a righteous mission look to me.
Its mindblowing how much money is given to those scam churches. Hi father lives in a $2mil mansion apparently. Just a humble servant of god. yeah right....

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Well yeah, you would think that these people would just leave the judgment of others to god, and set about doing good things themselves.

But no.

Binaural

Eats Squid
Maybe, by his father and fellow parishioners but he has that narcissistic man on a righteous mission look to me.
Its mindblowing how much money is given to those scam churches. Hi father lives in a $2mil mansion apparently. Just a humble servant of god. yeah right....
The prosperity gospel people and their fellow travellers are really a blight on the earth. There are some truly scummy individuals out there pretending to be moral exemplars.

Flow-Rider

Burner
They're money making cults and always have been, the more money you bring to them the more important you are to the group.

Jpez

Down on the left!
The prosperity gospel people and their fellow travellers are really a blight on the earth. There are some truly scummy individuals out there pretending to be moral exemplars.

Watching that really does confirm my notion we really are all doomed as the human race.
True Pickard facepalm moment.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I get undressed and crawl into bed...I get it all nice and warm and cosy...lay back for a bit of late night shit posting on the world's greatest shit posting forum...oh man I need to get out and go to the toilet??? In this cold weather??? Shit!!!

Norco Maniac

Is back!
There was a story in the Good Weekend about that activist Priest in Gosford that puts up controversial (to religious folk anyway) signs outside his parish.
His first sign was "dear Cristians. Some PPL are gay. Get over it. Love God." Written after meeting a family that were concerned he'd be judgemental giving last rights to a dying gay member of their family.

Reminded me that not all religious folk are like this Folau wanker.
Fr Rod is awesome (I'm not religious at all, for very good reasons) but I do follow his Anglican Parish of Gosford F B page. We need more like him rather than Morriscum and his happy clapper paedophile ring churches. Don't even get me started on the Catholics....

Jpez

Down on the left!
Fr Rod is awesome (I'm not religious at all, for very good reasons) but I do follow his Anglican Parish of Gosford F B page. We need more like him rather than Morriscum and his happy clapper paedophile ring churches. Don't even get me started on the Catholics....
Yeah totally agree. I think his latest sign was “Folau is wrong!”
He represents what is good about religion. What little of it there is...

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Aaaaaaaaaand evidence now to suggest the world is going completely fucking mad, Folau the dickhead has another fundraiser going on.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Aaaaaaaaaand evidence now to suggest the world is going completely fucking mad, Folau the dickhead has another fundraiser going on.
Yep, with the awful ACL now involved. They're still pissed about the gay marriage thing and want revenge.

Funny how the old testament is largely only of interest to them when convenient.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Bet GoFundMe won't have the balls to shut it down though as he hasn't started it. Even though it's for exactly the same cause.

moorey

call me Mia
I wonder if the religious liberty people would be so supportive if he was Muslim instead of Christian, but saying the exact same thing?

moorey

call me Mia
Yep, with the awful ACL now involved. They're still pissed about the gay marriage thing and want revenge.

Funny how the old testament is largely only of interest to them when convenient.
I could pick out a dozen things he does that goes against Old Testament laws that he chooses to ignore.
The tattoo one is frequently mentioned, but what about mixing fabrics? And cutting hair? Don’t eat fat? Don’t speak the name of other gods? Never sit where a menstruating woman has sat?
Oh, that’s right...the Old Testament doesn’t apply any more. Except when you want it to.