Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I can see the "free the machines!" protest/riot now. This device rolling around with a blazing wood fired heater on it burning people's legs and bums.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
"HOLY FUCK!!!! HOLY FUCK!!!!! The ants are on my balls!!!" Screen shots from a few moments of furious spinning around 2:15 and 5:30. Much goodness of moves.
Think that move was called The Rock.

Fine to do it in front of crowds of homes but couldn't be too wholesome to do alone at home, now could it.....

link1896

Mr Greenfield
A 2019 Kia Carnival should honestly not be this good to drive. Turbo diesel will spin a wheel off the line in the dry no worries, suspension is way too good for a 8 person people mover. You know how some cars just beg to be pushed to the limit. I will be going to the shops on my own at some point in the next few days.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
A 2019 Kia Carnival should honestly not be this good to drive. Turbo diesel will spin a wheel off the line in the dry no worries, suspension is way too good for a 8 person people mover. You know how some cars just beg to be pushed to the limit. I will be going to the shops on my own at some point in the next few days.
Dad's gotta do what a Dad's gotta do.......

Our Colorado copes with corners better than a 2.5 tonne lump of metal should.

Been considering getting an earlier Carnival to use as a Bike Bus for away races. Remove seats, mount fork clamps to the floor, lay mattress over the top for sleeping, job done.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A friend here had an older one for a while. These things do amazing but odd feeling burnouts and can also tow a fair bit of weight.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Taking three kids in a blended family on a road trip is like taking a band on tour. And they’ve been drinking vodka since lunchtime.

Fuck me. Chaos on wheels. There’s nothing quite as challenging as driving somewhere you’ve never been before and relying on navigation, while the other four are having a heated argument about who has control of the iPad.

Life was simpler for parents when we were kids. I’d have been smacked, left on the side of the road for 2 minutes and subjected to Mozart for the rest of the trip.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Taking three kids in a blended family on a road trip is like taking a band on tour. And they’ve been drinking vodka since lunchtime.

Fuck me. Chaos on wheels. There’s nothing quite as challenging as driving somewhere you’ve never been before and relying on navigation, while the other four are having a heated argument about who has control of the iPad.

Life was simpler for parents when we were kids. I’d have been smacked, left on the side of the road for 2 minutes and subjected to Mozart for the rest of the trip.

Why is your car so clean then @link1896? I've only got 2 and a trip to the other side of the city and my car is worse than that!

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981

Mozart? There's a new idea!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Yeah I never got why parents complain about their cars getting trashed... Making a mess in the car was never an option for us as kids, never occurred to me there was another option!