NSW WTB: 24" wheels / rims

iconic

Likes Dirt
Item: Looking for 24" wheels, preferably half decent ones, or even just the rims
Item Condition: Good please
Price and price conditions: Depends on what's offered
Extra Info: Looking to build a 24" wheeled bike for my son but also could use the 24" wheels for my hardtail :)

Looking for QR/15mm 100mm front and 135mm rear. Ideally looking for something decent with Hope, Hadley, DT Swiss ect hubs

Pictures: Please send through

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

JV Genius

Likes Dirt
Hey mate I have some Specialized wheels of a hot rock pro xc 24 if you are interested. Let me know I can take some photos and text you. 0413607881 this is a link to the bike and wheel build.
Thanks Justin

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
Hey mate, just saw this post. I have a pair of 24” Spank Subrosa rims (Gold) I was planning to build for my son’s bike. He’s growing too fast so is on 26” now. They’re brand new, one of them has been laced though never put on a bike. They’ve still got tags on them... $40 (is what I paid for them) plus postage.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I’ve got some Spank Spoon 24’s wheelset currently 20mm front, qr rear 135mm ... but I have adapters for whatever you want ...

I’d say maybe 8 rides off road ... prolly another 20 on road.

If you want some 165mm XT cranks with 32t NW ... I can add those in too.

PM if interested

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
I’ve got some Spank Spoon 24’s wheelset currently 20mm front, qr rear 135mm ... but I have adapters for whatever you want ...

I’d say maybe 8 rides off road ... prolly another 20 on road.

If you want some 165mm XT cranks with 32t NW ... I can add those in too.

PM if interested
I have that same unridden wheelset issue...sadly.