Rotorburn postal service

safreek

@Oddjob
Huge thanks mate, you're a champion. Frame arrived today safe as houses, really appreciate the effort (Aus post made it as hard as they could, but that's 100% on them)

I see what you mean about dissasbly, that shock is corroded in solid, going to be a challenge!

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Obviously I have missed a bike purchase, what did you get, the 250 craftworks?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I was super sore after my first rehab swim yesterday so I had to give it all a big miss. Sorry about the delay in getting pics, I know how important it is to see all the bikes

Obviously I have missed a bike purchase, what did you get, the 250 craftworks?
I struggle to keep up with my purchases, don't know how you were expecting to!
It's an old heckler5, bought it for the bolt ons for my son's bike. I need that shock though, and the bugger won't come out

safreek

I was super sore after my first rehab swim yesterday so I had to give it all a big miss. Sorry about the delay in getting pics, I know how important it is to see all the bikes

I struggle to keep up with my purchases, don't know how you were expecting to!
It's an old heckler5, bought it for the bolt ons for my son's bike. I need that shock though, and the bugger won't come out

At least you have the correct tools for working on bikes

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone in the USA want to pick me up an 2020 S Works Enduro frame and bring it back into the country for me? Damn Spesh AU not doing frame only :mad:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
What version of stuck is it?
The toohardformeyesterdaybutgotthecunttoday version

Soaked it with cheap wd spray and attacked it with a fresh head this morning. Was much less stuck after soaking over night I reckon.

And quickly bolted the boys new heckler together this morning. Still needs work and waiting for a couple of parts, but looks ace

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Your intelligent comment went straight over my head....
I thought your reflexes would’ve been quick enough for you to catch it.

But seriously, there wasn’t a joke at all, you have a great bike, spend what you’d have spent swapping frames on a trip instead? Maydena or something would be awesome on the big yeti.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha, reflexes, you have obviously never seen me ride.

Maydena was off the chain, and I'm hoping to go down again at the end of the year. My mind was blown.

Food for thought! :) And agreed, that f-ing SB150 is off the chain!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
The toohardformeyesterdaybutgotthecunttoday version

Soaked it with cheap wd spray and attacked it with a fresh head this morning. Was much less stuck after soaking over night I reckon.

And quickly bolted the boys new heckler together this morning. Still needs work and waiting for a couple of parts, but looks ace

Sweet! Glad I could help in some small way.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
yes, the derelikt did get recalled, but this was the ABD Flow2 frame that was supplied as a replacement.
I used to have one, but tried to do a good deed and gave it to my junkie cousin to help him straighten his life out...he on-sold for ice!

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Does anybody in Melbs live near Bulleen?!?
I may need the assistance of a kind a generous Burner, spare parts may be on offer for payment of services

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Does anybody in Melbs live near Bulleen?!?
I may need the assistance of a kind a generous Burner, spare parts may be on offer for payment of services
I'm not super close, but if there's no great hurry and no better offer I can assist after 25/9 (counting down the days till I can drive again).

Or alternatively, if they're heading anywhere near Lysterfield we should be able to sort something.