What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Jpez

Down on the left!
Who, where, and how much was it?
What was your best learning?
Marcus Fairbanks coaching in Vic. Price structure on his FB page.

No revelations really. Just going back to the basics and building back up from there with a critical eye on my technique helped in building confidence back that I’d lost.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
got home in time for a ride! New shock is a definite improvement over the old jobby.
Oddjob’s a legend, it’s made my bike handle how I envisioned it would when I bought the frame off beebs.

Couldn’t find an Ebike to fight though. Maybe next ride.

Also I love photographing black on black bikes.

Last edited:

tkdbboy

Likes Dirt
Marcus Fairbanks coaching in Vic. Price structure on his FB page.

No revelations really. Just going back to the basics and building back up from there with a critical eye on my technique helped in building confidence back that I’d lost.
You must be new to mountain biking.
When it comes to speed and confidence ... its never your fault ... it's your bike.
Easy solution: upgrade parts!!!

ha ... awesome! Where did you guys ride for the lesson?
If you're ever out at Youies then give me a yell. I usually spend some time there sessioning jumps as it's my weakest skill.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Forgot earlier that I tried my new Shimano ME100 SPD shoes today. I’d finally killed my old snazzy ones at Tathra/Mt Taylor, and I picked up the new ones at Cyclingdeal during the week. I tried on some Venzo’s but went with what I know. They’ve only got two Velcro straps but feel good.