US road trip Aug/Sept

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
That piss break was freaky. Had my palms sweating the whole time.

Great series Scott. Just get your sound levels sorted.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That piss break was freaky. Had my palms sweating the whole time.

Great series Scott. Just get your sound levels sorted.

Thanks mate. Yeah I'm having massive issues with the audio. I'm using a heap of different mics etc and honestly have no idea how to get it sorted yet. More learning I guess. Thanks for the feedback.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Man it can't be that hard...even a unit like Wynn can get it sorted using brake levers/derailleurs/handlebars/beer bottles even pine cones.

Seriously though, love living vicariously through someone elses experience.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Man it can't be that hard...even a unit like Wynn can get it sorted using brake levers/derailleurs/handlebars/beer bottles even pine cones.

Seriously though, love living vicariously through someone elses experience.
Ha ha ha.... true. Although I think he has someone else that actually knows what they are doing filming and editing!!!!

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Is EsGe MIA...
went to whistler, never heard from again.....another aussie working in a Vancouver bar just to cover lift pass and BC weed!
poor soul.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Why not..if you have no attachments Vancouver would be my city of choice to park up...

Last edited:

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey dudes yep went a little Apocolypse Now levels of wild for a few days there. Whistler is soooooo much fun. So here is the Whistler Ep. Not sure what happens from here. My riding in Oregon and Cal has fallen through due lack of other bookings. Unless I pay double they won't run the shuttle tours and I'm fucked if I'm paying near on $500 AUD to ride up hill. Christ I only paid $78 bucks a day for Whistler!!! I'm not keen on venturing out in those areas on my own, with no trail knowledge, crap phone reception and it's their shoulder season so there are far less folks out on bikes. I might ride some Californian bike parks or I might head into Yosemite to capture my Ansell Adams shot of El Cap. Still deciding. First world problems I know.....

Anyway..

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Go to El Cap and free solo Tommy Caldwell's Dawn Wall. Really put the wind up Alex Honnold.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Go to El Cap and free solo Tommy Caldwell's Dawn Wall. Really put the wind up Alex Honnold.

I have done a bit of climbing over the years but I realized that I'll never be good at it. It's like watching a wombat trying to scale a wall, I'm just not built for it.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok so El Cap and Yosemite are pretty much out.... There's like a waitlist that is months long for campsites apart from a few that go on a ballot basis. That sucks. I was really keen on that. I'm in Ashland Oregon. Going to ride here tomorrow. Hopefully.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
is revelstoke resort an option?
15km flow trail sounds pretty f*^%ing epic!
Would have been but it’s a looong way in the rear view mirror. A lot of Canadians froth on the place. The only question I had was what else is there to ride. From what I could see that trail was in but not much else.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi guys so I’m sitting in the qantas club in LA trying to realign my qi. Fucking airports and bike bags are a great way to test your patience. So many fucking idiots standing in the middle of the walkway oblivious to the fact that there are other people in the airport!!! But like Fat said, first world problems I guess!!! Anyway here is the final instalment. Thanks heaps for all your comments and actually watching!!!

Cheers team!

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
P.S. I’m already working on next years trip. Sept 1-16 booked in for leave. Likely a 12 day trip. 3 days in Retallack, 7-9 in Whistler. If anyone is keen start saving and drop me a line. The more the merrier I say. Oh and cheaper too....