Newly Released Bikes General

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Pretty positive? I think he's had sex with it already.
Reminds me of the new Hope HB130 and (to a lesser extent) the new Fuel. Good all rounders, nothing eyebrow raising on the geo chart, great bikes if you're one of those weirdos who thinks having one bike is enough for everything.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I'm liking that there's a frame-only option. Very interested to see a full geo chart so I can see BB drop and seat-tube lengths, what details there are so far I'm liking a lot!

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
What even is SRAM SX?!
In case that wasn’t a rhetorical question, it’s the cheapest Eagle there is at present. Or as I refer to it, SRAM’s Shittiest eXpensive drivetrain, hence the SX moniker.

On the upside, it’s made of depleted uranium so it should last forever.

gillyske

Likes Dirt
In case that wasn’t a rhetorical question, it’s the cheapest Eagle there is at present. Or as I refer to it, SRAM’s Shittiest eXpensive drivetrain, hence the SX moniker.

The cassette will weight like 650 grams tho. I swapped my nx cassette for a lighter one and it's like night and day.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President

I'd actually never heard of it, I thought NX was bottom of the barrel.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Has this been posted Before? Beaten by seconds!

Interesting concept.
Interesting concept. Will hit up the local trek shop to see if they are getting any demo's in the near future.
Space for 2 bottles is a winner

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Has this been posted Before? Beaten by seconds!

Interesting concept.
It caught my attention. I like the concept, it's the next progression on from the Isolink on my Procaliber.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
You know it puts a shifter on both sides of your handlebar to get the reverse tension? Where your dropper post would sit is now a shifter, that cant dump multiple gears.

Stop hating on thw grip shift, its not just fine, its perfect and practical for the application.

The new model shifter is also a fraction of that cost and way neater cablewise.
Yep. I run 2x on many of my bikes so triggers on left and right are a-ok for me.

Gripshift is for weird in-breds with huge mono brows and over active wrists.

Also like the look of the Deviate Guide but no xl :(

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
An absolute bargain at only $550AUD for a set of shifters! Makes Sram’s price gouging look like a bargain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahahaha! If you think anyone who is going to buy a carbon gearbox enduro bike cares about mundane things like money, the jokes on you.

Hold on. How much is a XX1 cassette again?

Ok ok ok. If you think anyone who buys SRAM stuff cares about...

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk