Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

moorey

call me Mia
Another upside of this whole affair is that it hopefully ends Bidens run. The establishment is hell bent on him being the nominee, but he’s incredibly flawed, a weak candidate, and has waaaay too much baggage. I have no doubt he’d lose to Trump...if Trump wasn’t pulling out before the election.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Actually the Alzheimers outcome isnt impossible as Trump's spontaneous speech is typical of early dementia.
Previously discussed this. Ronald Reagan was similar.
Paraphasia or substituting one word for another . repetition and jumping from one subject to another mid sentence.
If you hear how he spoke 10- 20 years ago, its completely different.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I thought this thread would have been on fire with all the fresh allegations in the media. I love how Trump involves every country in his struggle to stay on top.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Astonishing what the GOP will do to keep their guy in.

Reality is, though, they are all actually his now instead.

moorey

call me Mia
Trump seems to be working triple time to lift Russian sanctions before impeachment. They must be some damn good pee tapes. :eek:

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
The orange one seems to be having some kind of rage aneurysm at the moment, which I am enjoying. Swearing in official Twitter posts should really go down well with his evangelical fan base too.

One good thing to come out of the economy tanking means he'll have zero chance of getting re-elected too. I reckon it's pretty much the only guarantee he'll lose.