Little Things You Hate

mtb1611

Seymour
LTIH.....the term 'eggs cooked your way' on menus, when it actually should say 'eggs cooked the 3 ways we like to cook them'. The humble omelette is MY egg of choice, but most of the f$%#ers won't do an omelette. That's eggs YOUR way, you bastards!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LTIH.....the term 'eggs cooked your way' on menus, when it actually should say 'eggs cooked the 3 ways we like to cook them'. The humble omelette is MY egg of choice, but most of the f$%#ers won't do an omelette. That's eggs YOUR way, you bastards!
That's how it's written where I work. I'm not a fan either, when customers ask for "eggs your way" I tell them how I like my eggs and that's what they're getting.

Why not boiled? Or deep fired? Or baked? Or toad in the hole? It's going on toast anyway...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Nah...ehh white, 3 cheese, fresh parsley.
Interesting recipe Mr Poodle. I too have explored the exciting world of the omelette.

Like whisky, simple is best. My current winning recipe is cooking some onions and large peppers till they get soft and a bit caramelised, add a bit more olive oil. Put in egg with some shallots.

The trick with omelettes is to turn off the heat after about the egg has been in for a 1 minute maximum. It is technique I tells ya.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
“Thanks so much for your application and excellent interview, we regret to inform you there was a more qualified candidate”

Fucking hate job interviews, organised humiliation.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
“Thanks so much for your application and excellent interview, we regret to inform you there was a more qualified candidate”

Fucking hate job interviews, organised humiliation.
They are just as hard to conduct. Fuck it up and you have dead weight to carry. Sure in a huge department you can amortise the organic components with less ability across a big team. A team of 4, it can destroy you living with the consequences.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
They are just as hard to conduct. Fuck it up and you have dead weight to carry. Sure in a huge department you can amortise the organic components with less ability across a big team. A team of 4, it can destroy you living with the consequences.
Yeah, I’ve been on both sides of it enough times. It’s universally horrible all round.