Lake Mountain... ?

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Howdy, we've got Friday off, and was thinking of riding Lake Mountain, or maybe riding the track that links Lake Mountain with Marysville. We rode a little bit of the linking track, last weekend, and although there was heaps of trees down to get around, it was a lot of fun. Are those trails open?

gillyske

Likes Dirt
this is the response i got from their fb group when i messaged them about the cascades trail being open.

"The winter season closes this Sunday and storm damage of the MTB trails has begun. It will take a little time but we will open as soon as we can manage. The Cascade Trail to Marysville being open is dependent on a license from DELWP, but we will offer shuttles for this trail once this is sorted. "

I think maybe you could ride the trail if you self shuttle. But don't expect it to be clear of debris or anything.

Last edited:

OCD'R

Likes Dirt
As above - not open so expect work in progress and lots of trees down in some sections.

Sorry, I can’t answer directly for the resort - read what you will into my ‘description’ above... possible to self shuttle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk