What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I finally fixed the slow leak in the Bronson front tyre. Turns out the rim tape was leaking a little and some new rim tape and all good.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Did you go for the blow off circuit?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Yes.
Didn't go with the ABS as I reckon there's enough ramp up with the air and in the future if I do stick my smashpot in there it has the bottom out covered.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
@Jpez @Mattyp both at Macedon? Absolute carnage in the mud, so fun. Should organise a RB ride out there, I know fuck all people in Melbourne who ride MTB.
Ah I thought it was Macedon too

I wasn't sure if the trails were still there but sounds like they are. This is excellent news!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Survived my first multi-day race weekend. Well, day 1 was only 4 x 1km sprints, so not exactly a full day, and today was a 6km time trial followed by a 20 min dirt criterium. So not really two full days.

But in contrast to last round's 3hr enduro this round was a bunch sprint races. Not considering myself a sprinter, I wasn't confident in my abilities.

Turns out I'm not that slow. Definitely work to do, but definitely not slow :D

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
@Jpez @Mattyp both at Macedon? Absolute carnage in the mud, so fun. Should organise a RB ride out there, I know fuck all people in Melbourne who ride MTB.
Ah I thought it was Macedon too

I wasn't sure if the trails were still there but sounds like they are. This is excellent news!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I love Macedon, great place to ride.