Little Things You Love

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Pretty fucked you ever had to deal with that... VOCs are bad juju - I worked in a lab once copping dichloromethane (solvent) fumes for only about 8 months ended up with liver damage (thankfully it came good...).
I worked for a company making printing ink and printing solvents. The paste ink that most people think of isn't so bad. It's the liquid solvent based stuff that gets printed on foil wine labels and plastic bread bags that will kill me. For 3 years I worked in a small room with zero ventilation breathing in EA, MEK and other solvents that I can't remember the names of. I don't want to think about what it's done to me.

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Owned my house for nearly 3 years, had water entry underneath it in one subfloor corner the whole time. Thought it was caused by a lack of waterproofing membrane and no ag pipe along the side of the house and I should invest some big $ to fix it.......just found it's caused by a leaking sewer pipe with a strange cut out of it! Off to bunnings to get some epoxy sealant :D

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I worked for a company making printing ink and printing solvents. The paste ink that most people think of isn't so bad. It's the liquid solvent based stuff that gets printed on foil wine labels and plastic bread bags that will kill me. For 3 years I worked in a small room with zero ventilation breathing in EA, MEK and other solvents that I can't remember the names of. I don't want to think about what it's done to me.
From recent photographs, it appears to have turned you entirely fluorescent orange

moorey

call me Mia
Racing R1 of the Vic enduro series today.
Just above mid field in masters....but the LTIL is being on the brink of super masters, and having a finishing time that would’ve won super masters. Just need to not die this rear and I may be competitive for the first time in 20+ years racing.
LTIFL: Attrition.
LTIH: Other fast oldies will undoubtedly move up too.

indica

Serial flasher
NSW Corrective Services Minister...

New South Wales Minister for Counter Terrorism and Corrections Anthony Roberts said Milat had shown no remorse for his crimes and deserved no mercy on his deathbed, adding he could “rot in hell”.

“He was sentenced to die in jail and he was going to die in jail,” Mr Roberts said this morning.

“I wasn’t going to have him take up a public hospital bed. Both the commissioner and I were of that opinion.

“We had him removed from a hospital and sent back to Long Bay Jail. He can rot in hell.

“He showed no remorse. We ensured the sentence was carried out.”

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Racing R1 of the Vic enduro series today.
Just above mid field in masters....but the LTIL is being on the brink of super masters, and having a finishing time that would’ve won super masters. Just need to not die this rear and I may be competitive for the first time in 20+ years racing.
LTIFL: Attrition.
LTIH: Other fast oldies will undoubtedly move up too.
Can I get photos of you racing an R1 please?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I think we have another candidate for site moderator
this was lifted straight from the "301 liteville shitstorm thread"
Candidate in question: DeBloot
Discerning Properties : Add to that I am impatient/ short attention span/ zero tolerance for time wasters ..
Perfect, sign him up!