The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Read only if you have a strong stomach....

Its good to know that ASIO and ASD are doing such a great job at protecting our home soil from suicide bombers and planned attacks at high profile events..this surely would have contributed to the greater good if a large bomb went off at the 'Miramare Gardens, home for the aged and incompetent" last thursday night!.
I can see the headlines now.."Weapon of Mass Destruction kills Politicians Of Mass Deception"

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Surely something to ignite the nation on the front page of the SMH today. The shooters, fishers and farmers party in nsw are drafting laws to allow farmers to conduct their own controlled burns in national parks. First off the party name inspires a vision of a bunch of grumpy men sitting on the trays of their beat up old Utes in a paddock around a fire beers in hand bemoaning the woes they face because the city folk don't understand the hill billy life and how they'd solve it all...

Anyway stereotyping aside, are farmers really the people we want to be making decisions of what burns?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Surely something to ignite the nation on the front page of the SMH today.
That’s a big fuck no from me... Cause farmers have been so great at looking after the environment to date, letting them set fire to it is an “interesting” idea.

I see what you did there...

Last edited: