Nup to the Cup

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The dude has some rad stuff. I lost a lot of data watching him and I don't know anything about playing the bass.

gillyske

Likes Dirt
What are peoples opinions on this (I'm paraphrasing): "If you are against the cup then you should reject the penalty rates if you're working that day".

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
What are peoples opinions on this (I'm paraphrasing): "If you are against the cup then you should reject the penalty rates if you're working that day".
It's a public holiday, stupid holiday, but a holiday nonetheless. I'll happily reject the day off/penalty rates if they pull the holiday away, but until then they're mine.

Same as Xmas, Im not Christian, don't believe in dog or jeebuz, but I'm taking the holidays till they're not holidays anymore.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'll wager that campaign is being pushed by people who don't work in a low award role...

teK--

Eats Squid
Skydome you talk as if everyone has the luxury of a good family , support network, or decent job which can help avoid the pitfalls of addiction. Well society is unfair and usually it's those near the bottom of the pecking order who end up losing everything to those 1% who sit near top of the pyramid.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Absolute bullshit. Penalty rates are not connected to the reason for the holiday, they’re connected to being made to work on a day everyone else gets to have off. Pushing a line like that is classic whataboutery/false equivalency bullshit.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Skydome you talk as if everyone has the luxury of a good family , support network, or decent job which can help avoid the pitfalls of addiction. Well society is unfair and usually it's those near the bottom of the pecking order who end up losing everything to those 1% who sit near top of the pyramid.
And everyone with wealth worked hard for it and deserves it... :rolleyes:

gillyske

Likes Dirt
And everyone with wealth worked hard for it and deserves it... :rolleyes:
There is no such thing as timing, circumstance or luck. It is merely a culmination of assessing risk correctly every time and being aware of the current situation of the world around them at all times that allows them to make the correct decisions.
If you were to make the correct decisions in life, every time like they do, you too would be a billionaire.
The wealthy are 'gods' among us and are rightly celebrated as so.