Little Things You Hate

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Um, it's no more difficult than an mtb. At least it wasn't last time I did it. Unless you're changing an outer
Yeah, outers too - unwrap bars... Internally routed as well, via plastic tubes that got messed up and had to be replaced too. And a proprietary cable guide thing on the bottom bracket that’s fiddly... etc.

AaronM

Likes Dirt
So I ordered replacement Forks - just entry level Air forks and 3 days later the selling company is all like “yo bro we have no stock”....

Why have an online stock counter if it’s wrong you muppets.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So I ordered replacement Forks - just entry level Air forks and 3 days later the selling company is all like “yo bro we have no stock”....

Why have an online stock counter if it’s wrong you muppets.

Take it as a sign from your preferred higher being that buying an entry level fork was a bad idea and they wish greater things for you.

AaronM

Likes Dirt
Take it as a sign from your preferred higher being that buying an entry level fork was a bad idea and they wish greater things for you.
Sir, do you have a newsletter that I may subscribe to?

Sadly if it wasn’t a $800 RRP Merida Hardtail I’d possibly agree, but I’m already a few hundred in replacement wheels after my Saturday excursion into the bee filled bush that my slightly kinky steerer is on a budget... that said I probably would have busted a $2k bike the same way...

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
The current Australian politicians views on the effect global warmin........ zzzzt...... crap....... tastes like tomorrow...

God, the pig is just livid about Dog owners! (yeah, cat owners nodding their heads... just wait, your arse licking parasite riddled fur ball coughing sh*ts are next).. [ pig focus or this will be too long] The owners of sweaty hairy scrotum licking arse hole sniffing noisey dogs that allow their pretend children to fucking jump on anyone.... The pig was enjoying a short sit down in the meat sock as the ride home was a little hot, and some fwarkin kvnt let their shitty pseudo crotch fruit jump all over both of them!!! Wort the fwark! The pig immediately said"Wort the fwark" to which the apparent owner of the filhty canine (it was attached by a string to the other end of the nut licking sheet stain) replied.... "Oh, he just wants to be your friend!"

At this point the meat sock, just retreated into his happy place and let the pig at it.... [ side note: the pigs meat socks' Japanese wife who is practicing English just started reading this post... forrrrk]

"I just want to evicerate your shitty dog and use its' intestines to determine the future".... the silence was only broken by the shitty dogs panting and licking of its ball sack....

The look of absolute horror on the person on the other end of the retractable (yeah, should of wound that fucker in earlier) string was well, almost satisfying....

Keep your shitty pets away, the pig and its flabby fish bowl does not want toxocaris canis from your pretend child.... '

fwark...

g, with all the fires..... wait.. what just happened.. my mouth tastes like... chiko rolls...