Little Things You Hate

AaronM

Likes Dirt
So I ordered replacement Forks - just entry level Air forks and 3 days later the selling company is all like “yo bro we have no stock”....

Why have an online stock counter if it’s wrong you muppets.
So I go to order the matching rear wheel because OCD from the same shop (local) that sorted the Front on Saturday. Figure Click and Collect because they had the rear in stock according to the guy and the website.

Website says “yeah bro got you $$ will sort you out in 24 hours”

2 days later I get a text “sorry bro no stock see you on the 20th”. Website still says there’s stock!

Going to walk in and rage monster tomorrow. They have the front and rear wheel listed incorrectly by title and part number but not pry description - technically I bought a rear wheel on Saturday and ordered a front wheel on Monday FFS.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
After 4 weeks of waiting finally received my DTswiss hubring tool for my 370hub with 3-pawl so i can remove it and put in a ratchet..... or not... they sent the wrong tool.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
LTIH...Algorithms that clearly don’t work. I couldn’t give a flying fuck, nor have ever read an article about Megan Markle, Karl Stepanovic, MAFS or Thugby, but it’s all that clogs up my news feed.
Geez, spare a though for me the @pink poodle
All we see are newsfeed advertising suggestions for the sites like bustyjubblies.com while browsing for needless bike parts.
We don't even have dicks for thumbs either.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
LTIH...Algorithms that clearly don’t work. I couldn’t give a flying fuck, nor have ever read an article about Megan Markle, Karl Stepanovic, MAFS or Thugby, but it’s all that clogs up my news feed.
Get all your poo in one sock, Steve Jobs.
News Limited signed a contract with Apple for feeding the News app. I’d suggest you not use it...

Haakon

I don’t read any of it.
It just sits there offering me dribble.

Then again...if you say NOT to...
By all means rot your brain with Murdoch drivel, who am I to suggest you stop. It’s a pretty evil little add on to the 90% coverage that arsehat already has though... Lots of iPhones out there with unthinking owners.

Haakon

How the fuck does one only spend a week in Antarctica?

Is there some sort of Bali-equivalent sale going on?
I wish... Work trip. Just hitching rides on transports, of which there are lots over the peak summer period.

There is a runway cut into the ice at Casey station, they have an Airbus A319 doing regular runs. Groomed ice rather than snow means a rock stock standard airliner can land on wheels.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just human V sharks. I like it. Sounds more like ‘sport’
I touched a shark once when I was snorkelling. It was by accident and scared me real good. Shallow water, reef + weed, was running my hand through the weed and...bam! 3-4m gummy shark! It wasn't particularly happy about it either and we both went on our separate ways.

There's not much a need to release if you can identify your target beforehand...
I'm one of those wierdos that tortures fish and let's them go rather than executing them. I don't even like to eat seafood! Plus I don't swim.