Pushy’s Sydney Store?

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I was hunting around for a new premises for our shop a few months back and was given the details of a then vacant shopfront on Pennant Hills Rd in Thornleigh nsw. Simply put the rent was too far out of our price range. Then a few weeks later I was informed it was now leased. Not long after that I noticed some signage going in while driving with some bike imagery, then some Giant logos. I was surprised to see this as the bike shop a few hundred meters down the road was a giant dealer.
Now last week I saw bikes in the window and some our front and also noticed a pushy’s logo like the online and Canberra stores. Have they moved into Sydney now? Can’t find any info online about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
There is a Pushys sign on Pennant Hills road near a Giant shop. I noticed it last week on a visit up in that direction but didn't stop.

Wouldn't be far from the Westleigh MTB trails.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Pushys store is a whole lot different from their online business....
Yes, I remember going to the Fyshwick store years ago. I think picking up online orders, cutting post costs and waiting time, is an option most big chains have now. I'm hoping.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Good eye mate. Would be farkin awesome if they did. It's half an hour away.
Another bike shop close by is always nice. But there are 3 all within 200m

Being a mate, I thought you’d know it was the new Chop Shop. There’s a big market for inaccurate scales and ‘back of the truck’ SC’s.
giant flag ship store... not sure that’s chops bag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Looks like it’s a separate giant store by the google listing but a search on Facebook shows the website for the shop as Pushys.com.au

Cyclesport is a giant, specialized dealer. Wonder how this will affect them.

There was an e-bike shop a few doors down from cyclesport but it seems to have moved a month ago to Hornsby.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Looks like it’s a separate giant store by the google listing but a search on Facebook shows the website for the shop as Pushys.com.au

Cyclesport is a giant, specialized dealer. Wonder how this will affect them.

There was an e-bike shop a few doors down from cyclesport but it seems to have moved a month ago to Hornsby.

its interesting that if you open that FB link, the PUSHY's Fyshwick page comes up in the related box down the RH side!

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Another bike shop close by is always nice. But there are 3 all within 200m
Are any of them open today?

EDIT. Ignore that, I just looked them up. Both open today.

Both the stores there are already official Giant dealers.

Last edited:

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Like T7? Good prices online, exorbitant in store?
yeah, a lot more expensive usually, gotta pay the floor staff somehow I guess. Cant do instore pickups from online as far as I’m aware, that’s all from their Brisbane (?) warehouse.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
yeah, a lot more expensive usually, gotta pay the floor staff somehow I guess. Cant do instore pickups from online as far as I’m aware.
The big CRC Superstore that was on Boucher Rd, Belfast had a computer zone in the middle of the shop, so if they didn't have stock/size in the store, you logged into your CRC account and ordered online for free next day guaranteed delivery (UK) Same prices instore as online.... ahh the old CRC :(

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Pushys have been advertising for sales and service staff for that store and occasionally the Fyshwick shop via their email spam for a couple of months.

Good luck getting there at the moment... northbound Pennant Hills Road has been a carpark for much of the last few days. As opposed to the normal few hours of peak commuting...and I don't understand why anyone would live in a city.