moorey

call me Mia
He's a loud, annoying bogan, not sure he has a point further than that

"I'm on the fence with climate change"
"Greta is a puppet"
"They use Greta because people won't attack a young girl"

I stopped about there, I have better things to do with my day

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
I made it about 30 seconds longer than you. Work on your stamina, bro.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
God... Against my better judgement i sat through most of that... So much misinformation and cliche right wing shit.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
You found someone either you agree with, or you’re parroting him. Cool story bro. :p
I’ve seen plenty of Butterfields stuff, he’s a contrarian, who knows that the bigger prick you are, the more attention you’ll get, and any attention is good.
There’s times I’ve agreed with his rants, but I have no time for his ‘I have an opinion that I’m stating loudly therefore I’m right, regardless of facts’ style.
Why does it have to be one of the two? Because you're upset that I don't agree with you about something?

You're the last person that I expected to go this route. This is the kind of pointless attacking that I've been talking about all along. Your anger is silly.

FigBo0T

He's a loud, annoying bogan, not sure he has a point further than that

"I'm on the fence with climate change"
"Greta is a puppet"
"They use Greta because people won't attack a young girl"

I stopped about there, I have better things to do with my day

Yeah, those were a few stupid points. He is a wanker, which is why I posted it.
Some not so stupid ones were about what definition of 'fascist' we use, and his opinions on censoring dissenting views.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Yeah, those were a few stupid points. He is a wanker, which is why I posted it.
Some not so stupid ones were about what definition of 'fascist' we use, and his opinions on censoring dissenting views.
Fair enough.

I actually think I hit stop as he was getting to the fascist thing. Point taken, there are some VERY left people that have lived a sheltered life and sling words like fascist and nazi around thinking it somehow assists their argument.

But censoring, I don't think he has a point there. Plenty of nameless nobody's on both sides have asked for the other side to be shut up. And it probably goes for plenty of other debates too. It has no point because it can't be done and won't be done and anyone with half an inkling on how the world works knows this. He's just being loud because that's a thing he does

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I'll not watch the video but if he has said or implied that then he isn't really ofay with the inter web.
ofay
/ˈəʊfeɪ/
nounINFORMAL•OFFENSIVE
an offensive term for a white person, used by black people.

au fait
/əʊ ˈfeɪ,French o ˈfɛ(t)/
adjective
having a good or detailed knowledge of.
"you should be au fait with the company and its products"

I am sick of the extreme views from both sides of the argument. Just fucking start doing something pricks.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I'll not watch the video but if he has said or implied that then he isn't really ofay with the inter web.
Right!?
That's why I stopped watching. Christ mate, she's been attacked by every man and his dog. She's the go-to girl for bleating about "leftard agenda". Lol!

moorey

call me Mia
Fair enough.

I actually think I hit stop as he was getting to the fascist thing. Point taken, there are some VERY left people that have lived a sheltered life and sling words like fascist and nazi around thinking it somehow assists their argument.
Godwin’s law

FigBo0T

The “” are in the wrong spot. Should be around comedian.
That's why i put ymmv 'your mileage may vary'. I find him painful, tbh, but I don't believe anybody has the right to label and censor based on feelings. That was the point he was making.

Fair enough.

But censoring, I don't think he has a point there. Plenty of nameless nobody's on both sides have asked for the other side to be shut up. And it probably goes for plenty of other debates too. It has no point because it can't be done and won't be done and anyone with half an inkling on how the world works knows this. He's just being loud because that's a thing he does

It is being done. The content control of the internet is Left biased. The bulk of the mainstream media is Left biased. You can prove it to yourself any time at all. The censorship happens regularly. Even Obama recognised this. Nobody wants to look at the flaws in their "movement", when it's reinforced by information regulation.

///

The other issue is people reading my horrendous assaults on their sensibilities and liberties ..... and assuming they come from my heart. That's called 'projection'. All you're doing is proving you're not able to discuss rationally, social media style.

(that last bit wasn't to you @Plankosaurus

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Thats funny as fuck. Thanks man, I needed a laugh this morning :D
Maybe the world is becoming left biased because not being a cunt is a good thing? That's what i see happening. Mostly lefty views on most points by most people in this thread, must be the fault of the internet content Some call it progression.

Posting the Greta video was an obvious troll, you knew it was a crock of shit spouted by a knuckle dragged and still posted it. My son would call you edgy with sarcasm in his voice.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Maybe the world is becoming left biased because not being a cunt is a good thing? That's what i see happening. Mostly lefty views on most points by most people in this thread, must be the fault of the internet content Some call it progression.

Posting the Greta video was an obvious troll, you knew it was a crock of shit spouted by a knuckle dragged and still posted it. My son would call you edgy with sarcasm in his voice.
Nah, we are in an echo chamber of sanity here. The world is right as hell and getting worse fast.

Being a cunt is seen as your right.

Speaking of cunts, Andrew Bolts son does an IPA produced podcast aimed at young conservatives... Scary and weird shit.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
That's why i put ymmv 'your mileage may vary'. I find him painful, tbh, but I don't believe anybody has the right to label and censor based on feelings. That was the point he was making.

It is being done. The content control of the internet is Left biased. The bulk of the mainstream media is Left biased. You can prove it to yourself any time at all. The censorship happens regularly. Even Obama recognised this. Nobody wants to look at the flaws in their "movement", when it's reinforced by information regulation.

///

The other issue is people reading my horrendous assaults on their sensibilities and liberties ..... and assuming they come from my heart. That's called 'projection'. All you're doing is proving you're not able to discuss rationally, social media style.

(that last bit wasn't to you @Plankosaurus
Mainstream media lefty left left? I R Confused

You see issues reported on, but I rarely see a positive spin on a "lefty" issue outside of the ABC. And lefty's are the only people that consume ABC.

I was thinking about this the other day. I think the posts have shifted so far that the centre now appears left and the right think they're centre. You have to go full bolt-trump mode to even be considered right wing now.

Everyone's used to ignoring the extreme left and right, they have no real weight. The right has a platform, they're in power, they have money, and they have the media. It's a righty right world we live in

ofay
/ˈəʊfeɪ/
nounINFORMAL•OFFENSIVE
an offensive term for a white person, used by black people.

au fait
/əʊ ˈfeɪ,French o ˈfɛ(t)/
adjective
having a good or detailed knowledge of.
"you should be au fait with the company and its products"

I am sick of the extreme views from both sides of the argument. Just fucking start doing something pricks.
Ahem. 'straya mate.