Finding BB30 165mm crank help!

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I need some help with cranks. My wife's bike has XX1 BB30 170mm cranks and she needs 165mm. Any suggestions on lightweight cranks that I can source. Getting XX1s is reaaallly difficult with geoblocking...

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
She's very tall for her height. I see it's 11sp. No problem running 12sp on it as far as I can see?
same fitment - so worst case scenario is you change chainrings over . i have seen some very cheap ones on my travels recently while looking for 165mm cranks, as in half normal price

DMan

same fitment - so worst case scenario is you change chainrings over . i have seen some very cheap ones on my travels recently while looking for 165mm cranks, as in half normal price
Cool, because I'm keeping the chainring. Flick me some through if you come across something please! I've found GX and similar, but nothing high end.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Cool, because I'm keeping the chainring. Flick me some through if you come across something please! I've found GX and similar, but nothing high end.
You treat her too well.

What are you planning there? New bike for yourself?

DMan

You treat her too well.

What are you planning there? New bike for yourself?
You tell her that in October if you're feeling brave. I figure she shouldn't be that out of pocket when we sell the XX1 cransk that are on it presently..
Already got my new second/hand bike ;)....

Ackland

chats d'élevage
You tell her that in October if you're feeling brave. I figure she shouldn't be that out of pocket when we sell the XX1 cransk that are on it presently..
Already got my new second/hand bike ;)....
I'll wait until about 3am when its -3 degrees, dusty and her BB is creaking