Banshee Titan 29er

Hoffa02

Likes Bikes
Hey,
Just wondering if anyone has bought or rode the new Banshee Titan 29er - thinking of buying one and reviews are quite scarce. I have found two reviews on the internet and seems quite positive but would be good to hear thoughts from any riders.

Cheers,
Hoffa

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Hey,
Just wondering if anyone has bought or rode the new Banshee Titan 29er - thinking of buying one and reviews are quite scarce. I have found two reviews on the internet and seems quite positive but would be good to hear thoughts from any riders.

Cheers,
Hoffa
@Ky1e didn't you get a Titan?

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sydney northern beaches - any noticeable thoughts?
I've had it for a few months now, do like it, it's quite the bit longer than my old slayer, took abit of getting used to cornering, but I've got the hang of it. It's an outright weapon at speed, dangerous haha.

Might come down that way soon for a pedal, welcome to take it for a ride if you'd fit on a large

Hoffa02

Likes Bikes
I've had it for a few months now, do like it, it's quite the bit longer than my old slayer, took abit of getting used to cornering, but I've got the hang of it. It's an outright weapon at speed, dangerous haha.

Might come down that way soon for a pedal, welcome to take it for a ride if you'd fit on a large
Thanks mate, that would be awesome. Just PM me if your thinking of heading down and happy to meet up.
It sounds like a big bike - I just reviewed the wheelbase vs my current bike and it’s a whopping +60cm longer - Wow. No wonder it’s a weapon at speed.

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks mate, that would be awesome. Just PM me if your thinking of heading down and happy to meet up.
It sounds like a big bike - I just reviewed the wheelbase vs my current bike and it’s a whopping +60cm longer - Wow. No wonder it’s a weapon at speed.
The one figure which really did worry me was the wheelbase.. It is longer in a large than my old mk2 legend was... Only slightly, but longer is longer

Hoffa02

Likes Bikes
It seems on par with some of the new longer travel 29ers out there, so as you said just takes a bit of getting used too. How does it climb?, do you notice the weight?