What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Learned I can still sprint on a bike. Learned that it stops much better than I thought.

Had another little adventure with Muttley at midnight. The brush tailed possums are very active at moment, and up and down a tree just outside our yard. He hit the fence so hard, a post dislodged and the panel leaned ~30 degrees. He ran up and over it and disappeared into the black. I was standing beside him ....

So I grabbed a leash and torch and walked around the property calling and whistling, listening for the neighbour's dogs to give up his direction, but nothing .... went and grabbed the bike, a helmet and light, and start pedaling up the road ....

"WOOF!" from the middle of our place, so I ride back and silence .... walk around for a minute (I think I know what's going on here) get back on the bike and head for the gate "WOOF-WOOF!" from 20 M off to my side. Stop and see him running towards me, aaaaaand straight past me out the gate ..... I caught him 500 M later after going faster than I thought my bike could go. I had to cut him off at full speed to stop him running through an intersection. I never had to pull a stop like that on a bike before.

Jeez these disc brakes are a good thing. Still very new to me, and only cable jobs, but shit, my riding attitude has been adjusted.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Started the @beeb Ripmo adventure:

Scooter bike ATM because I need two bits to move on:

. Pike A1 150mm fork air shaft
. RF BB (BSA)

There will be other sundries, NBD.

She looks horn! Theme will be polished parts as wheelset already silver hubs/spokes. Already stripped the anodising off & polished up the seat post clamp, stem cap plus polished up the Thomson stem bolts.

Hell yeah!

Jpez

Down on the left!
Started the @beeb Ripmo adventure:

Scooter bike ATM because I need two bits to move on:

. Pike A1 150mm fork air shaft
. RF BB (BSA)

There will be other sundries, NBD.

She looks horn! Theme will be polished parts as wheelset already silver hubs/spokes. Already stripped the anodising off & polished up the seat post clamp, stem cap plus polished up the Thomson stem bolts.

Hell yeah!
Oohhh I love good black bike with some good polished alloy parts.