Little Things You Hate

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Mrs ultra doesn’t want to be Mrs ultra anymore. Now I have to deal with solicitors and real estate agents again.

fml, so many hates.
It sucks dude. Sorry to hear.

Mid way through a separation (I’m still legally married for another month) I was working for a billionaire, who was the nicest bloke you could ever hope to meet.

His advice was “you can always make more money, you cannot buy mental health”

There is light at the end of the tunnel. Many separated/divorced peeps here who can help you so you don’t burn 40 grand with a solicitor for SFA gain.

Soon there is noooooooooo one to tell you buying that 14th bike is silly.

nathanm

Eats Squid
Mrs ultra doesn’t want to be Mrs ultra anymore. Now I have to deal with solicitors and real estate agents again.

fml, so many hates.
Sorry mate. Such an incredibly shit time going through a divorce and something, like many others have done, I went through 4 odd years ago.

It's rough on you mentally so make sure to get help, don't do the bloke thing and tough it out, it'll make the recovery much quicker.

When you're ready, tinder is amazing if you have super low standards

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
It's been a right head fuck since christmas, honestly it's nice to finally know she is finished now. It's been a little over a month of me trying to make things better and just getting shut out. She doesn't want to take anything, just want's it over and to move back in with mum to live the insta travel lifestyle and find herself apparently. I should be able to keep the house if I transfer over to an investment loan and lease it out. Just means I have to move back in with mumsy and dad too(ah fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. 27's not too old right? RIGHT?), untill I smash it down abit and re-finance again.

Luckily theres no kids, and we were only engaged (defacto though).

So bloody angry still.

Last edited:

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I would have been about 27 when my previous partner dumped me and I was devastated. A couple of years later I got to meet someone who became not just my partner but my hero. Someone I connected with on so many levels that it was a life changing event. If the first girl hadn't left I never would have met Kylie and I never would have discovered how good love and life can be.
Chin up and find your soulmate.