Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
desc. on this ad is worse..”Priced slightly higher so you can negotiate me down to the price I actually want, thus you feel like you're getting a deal. That's what selling on Facebook has come to
“ ugliest surly i’ve seen

:)””

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
desc. on this ad is worse..”Priced slightly higher so you can negotiate me down to the price I actually want, thus you feel like you're getting a deal. That's what selling on Facebook has come to
“ ugliest surly i’ve seen

View attachment 360481:)””
$2400 worth of ugly surly is a lot....of ugly
what the hell is going on with that front end...the towering steerer, stem and bars?? so much ugly...you couldnt even plan it to be that bad a result

Flow-Rider

Burner
The bike broker...aka Rob is a serious flog who regularly displays his ignorance and inability to actually ride.
I was going to ask if you knew him a few years ago, because he told us that he moved up from Vic and was a DH rider & Kung fu master of some sort. It didn't take long to assume the only dh bikes he rode were in the 80's. To his credit though, he has helped out a few newbies up here and offered a room in his house to some homeless.

But anyway, he was selling Demo bikes and brand new old stock bikes straight from bike shops for a while which I thought was very strange, offering warranty with them and all.

Yet1

Likes Dirt
I was going to ask if you knew him a few years ago, because he told us that he moved up from Vic and was a DH rider & Kung fu master of some sort. It didn't take long to assume the only dh bikes he rode were in the 80's. To his credit though, he has helped out a few newbies up here and offered a room in his house to some homeless.

But anyway, he was selling Demo bikes and brand new old stock bikes straight from bike shops for a while which I thought was very strange, offering warranty with them and all.
I sold my bike to him (from Vic) a couple years ago and he was nothing but polite and didn't try and screw me for price and even helped me out with arranging shipping.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Missing 2 screwdrivers, 3 torx keys, and a 6 piece allen key set. Retailed @ Aldi, for $39.99 a couple of years ago. I guessed @ $50, but just found some old ads that show it as 40

Attachments

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
If you wait long enough they usually come back on sale at Aldi. The chain breakers in those kits are awesome, I think they're a moto one but last for ages.
I have a good chain breaker in the same style. Also have 2 good quality Allen key sets and torx keys and bits. Really only need pedal, cone, spoke wrenches, tbh. Bottom bracket spanner is more user friendly than the socket I have too.
Would buy that kit in a heartbeat if it came back on sale. It never hurts to have duplicate tools.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
The bike broker...aka Rob is a serious flog who regularly displays his ignorance and inability to actually ride.
I'd be keen to hear about your run in with him, I'll bet it's a fun story

I put a wanted ad up a while back, was chasing a sub $500 dual sus xc/trail bike. Stated that it didn't have to be mint, stated that it didn't have to be high end, stated that I was expecting something from mid 2000s.

Had him and one of his admins start telling me that there was no way I could get a bike for that, so I told them "yeah I can" and explained that I'd just built one such beast for $300 so adding an extra $200 to the budget shouldn't be a stretch. They pulled my ad because I was being belligerent, and took the conversation to pm. Before I'd finished chatting with them (my sarcasm went right over their heads too, was a hoot), I'd had an offer for exactly what I wanted. Winners all round

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Par for the course. I blocked him on FB years ago so can’t say what he’s been up to recently.
Usual MO was to tell people they needed a completely different bike than they wanted, for 2x the budget they had...and amazingly, he just happened to have the right bike. Miracle.

He would also tell people how to ride...In between posting vids of his injuries from Gumby crashes.