Novatec 197mm rear /Hope 15mm boost hubs
Raceface Atlas crank running 1X 10spd
Chromag bars + Raceface Atlas stem RF Atlas grips
Raceface Affect pedals
Hope M4/Tech brakes + 185 Hope rotors with Hope braided lines
KS Lev Dropper with my favourite old skool .243 Racing saddle

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
I'm starting to get an unhealthy interest in hardtails after looking at @Litenbror's Honza. I'm a big Kona fan from their 88-97 bikes but haven't played much attention to anything after that until recently. I found that recreational single speed Facebook, while I have no interest in single speed there's some seriously beautiful bikes out there. I'm on the hunt for a dual suspension bike but I'm really going to struggle if a good second hand hardtail pops up in my price range.

Anyone got any updates or new machines?

Soul-Rider

Likes Dirt

I’ve posted the Chromag Stylus and Specialized Fuse before but I’m bored so I thought that I’d update.
First is the Stylus. The Cherry red coil Helms are a very sweet fork but the colour didn’t really work for my old build so I’ve swapped some parts around too create a “Marley” theme. Im just on the hunt for a green seat collar to complete the look and yes... that is a cooppers beer can seat post shim. 30.90-31.8 and it‘s the right colour and works alright as long I’m careful washing it!

the fuse hasn’t had a wash but has had some very nice 1300 gram Roval Control SL wheels fitted to complete the sweet build. At a little over 11kg the fuse is a little light for this forum, but with a 140mm fork, 180mm rotors and minion tyres She’s up for anything!

thanks for the chance to post and keep the pics of your lovely steeds coming!

goobags

Likes Dirt
[mention]wkkie [/mention] Matte clear. When it’s clean I’ll get some photos of the welds. Marino don’t actually recommend it, something about it being a bit delicate. I chipped it pressing in the headset so it will no doubt get a new coat of paint at some stage but that is a long time away.

It arrived early this year after a 2 month built time or so. 113km on strava so far with almost half of that racing Superflow. Pulled all the gear from my old Niner ROS 9 frame which was half the reason I went custom, meant I could pull everything over at minimal cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Marino don't recommend it because unfortunately it'll start rusting underneath and chip off.

First hand experience here... Still bloody good price for a custom frame, even with factoring in a re paint.

Shame their waiting times have massively blown out due to covid, shipping and demand.