Little Things You Love

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
There was an upgrade kit released a few years back that replaces the little brass guide pins to remove rotational play, well worth it if you're experiencing any movement.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
That reminds I have had the upgrade kit sitting for over a year or more....should get around to installing that.

Does the post work though @moorey?

moorey

call me Mia
That reminds I have had the upgrade kit sitting for over a year or more....should get around to installing that.

Does the post work though @moorey?
Works like a bought one. It’s actually a mates. Lent him one of mine while sorting this one. I wonder how mine will be 3 years later :oops:

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Works like a bought one. It’s actually a mates. Lent him one of mine while sorting this one. I wonder how mine will be 3 years later :oops:
My LEV is 8 years old this year, apart from the side to side play just keeps going. Hopefully yours is still ok !

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Tales from the Loop. Highbrow sci-fi, wonderfully shot, very aesthetic. Slow and clever.
Will give this a go.

Watched Devs last week, it has some wooden acting but I liked it was basically "if you had a computer big enough, could you predict everything"

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Will give this a go.

Watched Devs last week, it has some wooden acting but I liked it was basically "if you had a computer big enough, could you predict everything"
Needs a big high def TV, a good sound system, a dark room and a bottle of wine. Its slow and needs to be fully absorbed. The Philip Glass soundtrack is perfect.

moorey

call me Mia
I have a KS Lev Integra DX in 30.9 if you know someone that might be in need, It's only 100mm drop though!
You do indeed. I do know a young lady I put on a bike recently. 100mm is all she needs. Currently lending my 100.
Message me what you’re after. I’ll see if her parents can swing it.