Question for the OG’s

moorey

call me Mia
(Cue ‘ok boomer’)

Those of you out there saying you are one of the OG riders (and some of you I know do on FB occasionally), what do you mean?
I always thought it was ‘Original Gangster’, but some people also seem to mean ‘Old Guys’, ‘’Old Gang’, ‘Original Guys’ or ‘Original Gang’.
Am I missing any? Is there just one intended meaning and most are getting it wrong, Also, why are most of the people calling themselves OG, barely out of short pants? Asking for a friend...a boomer friend.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
(Cue ‘ok boomer’)

Those of you out there saying you are one of the OG riders (and some of you I know do on FB occasionally), what do you mean?
I always thought it was ‘Original Gangster’, but some people also seem to mean ‘Old Guys’, ‘’Old Gang’, ‘Original Guys’ or ‘Original Gang’.
Am I missing any? Is there just one intended meaning and most are getting it wrong, Also, why are most of the people calling themselves OG, barely out of short pants? Asking for a friend...a boomer friend.
Do you want to be part of the in crowd? You can call your self OG if you want mate! What ever it means.....Has anyone seen my pants?

moorey

call me Mia
Do you want to be part of the in crowd? You can call your self OG if you want mate! What ever it means.....Has anyone seen my pants?
Not in the slightest. I’m old in lots of ways, but not an OG rider.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
(Cue ‘ok boomer’)

Ask your kids, I'm sure they would know!

moorey

call me Mia
Ok boomer

You asked what OG means? What is your question?
No...I said what OG generally means....and other variations of its meaning...I was interested as to which some of the OG’s on here mean when they refer to themselves as OG.