Question for the OG’s

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Definitely "Original Gangster" IMO.

Young people think they've got everything figured, long before they're even close to having half a clue in my experience (and I'm not even that old!).
OG def means original gangster. Ironically, Ice-T openly admits he took his gangster style from Schoolly D. There’s some information no one wanted or cared to know. You’re welcome.

moorey

call me Mia
OG def means original gangster. Ironically, Ice-T openly admits he took his gangster style from Schoolly D. There’s some information no one wanted or cared to know. You’re welcome.
So....how do you become an OG as a rider when your balls have barely dropped?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
There's only on OG and his bike was stolen when he was a child. And yes, I see I'm not the only one to raise this. But their use f the radio edit offends me.

images (5).jpeg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Original my arse, you would have to go back to 1920's Chicago speakeasies for that.
Capone didn't make many catchy songs riddled with educational profanity. I'd also argue that American gangs go back further than the speakeasies (duck I hate Australian small bars calling themselves speak easiest!).

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Capone didn't make many catchy songs riddled with educational profanity. I'd also argue that American gangs go back further than the speakeasies (duck I hate Australian small bars calling themselves speak easiest!).
Gangs go back further for sure but it was the start of black musicians being involved with gangsters.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Gangs go back further for sure but it was the start of black musicians being involved with gangsters.
I think we need another of those educational HBO style period dramas to clear this up. Gangs of eunuch musicians in the hanging gardens of Babylon...it has a catchy feel

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So if you're not a eunuch, you're not O.G.
We finally got this sorted.
I reckon you'd have to be petty OG to round up a bunch of dudes from another culture and emasculate them. So for the narrative I'm going with the roaming gang of escape eunuch slaves are seeking revenge by killing off important people and stuffing the gentials of the victims into the victim's mouths as a calling card. The victims of course racing to their cause of death...will it be bleeding out from the wound or choking on their own genitals? Then of course the the show will be padded out with the politics of slavery and racism all a thinly veiled scalding of modern society. Naturally nobody will really get the lesson and the show will be popular with macho dudes that say informed stuff like "...and stuffed his balls in his mouth as he died. It was brutal and awesome!". Will probably need boobs too. Ummm...some eunuchs are employed to pleasure the harems of important people. The debate is who wouldn't love such a life? But of course they are still slaves with no balls against their will. Mirroring our modern "at least they have jobs..." attitude to people working for dirt so we can have gold or wharever.

Clearly destined to change the world. Invest now!