Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

Binaural

Eats Squid
His brother was seemingly ok, but an alcoholic and died pretty young.
Hint. Dads middle name reflects how Donny seems to see himself.
Trump's uncle was, for real and true a great human being by all accounts. He was a high voltage engineer and invented quite a few useful things. Only member of the family worth a wet slap, though.

Since nobody posted a follow up question, here's one: GPS is the best known GNSS Global Navigation Satellite Systems) out there. What is the name of the GNSS operated by ze Russians?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Trump's uncle was, for real and true a great human being by all accounts. He was a high voltage engineer and invented quite a few useful things. Only member of the family worth a wet slap, though.

Since nobody posted a follow up question, here's one: GPS is the best known GNSS Global Navigation Satellite Systems) out there. What is the name of the GNSS operated by ze Russians?
Glonass

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Oddjob

In German idiom the term 08/15 is a derogatory term meaning something totally ordinary and without originality.

What is the origin of this term?

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Being a German based Q, my guess would be it's the date of of something they botched during one of the not insignificant wars they were heavily involved in.

Oddjob

Being a German based Q, my guess would be it's the date of of something they botched during one of the not insignificant wars they were heavily involved in.
Close but no cigar.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
@Oddjob we’re still waiting for the answer…

In the meantime I’m going to get the ball rolling again because most of us are in either in lockdown, isolation or live in places where we might as well be.

so, give me the former names of the city of Istanbul.

*There are 3 in total but I’ll accept 2.