Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
The Orange One has spat the dummy about Twitter labelling his recent Tweets on postal votes as needing fact-checking.
The dickhead has a tantrum against anyone that tries to keep him in check, even his mates.
Last time it was Fox News and now its Twitter.
Typical bully behaviour always threatening but rarely follows thru.
I bet he was a horrible child .

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
He was a horrific child. Listen to this when you have a minute (part 1 of 2). Excellent, hilarious podcast...better than usual on Trump.
https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podca...d-gareth-reynolds/id643055307?i=1000394768321
The first part of that made me laugh until my face hurt. The second part just made me angry.

The Orange One has spat the dummy about Twitter labelling his recent Tweets on postal votes as needing fact-checking.
I don't understand what he's trying to achieve with this. It's cutting off his nose to spite his face. He seems to have zero comprehension that removing said protections from Twitter will simultaneously destroy the only platform he currently gets completely uncensored content out on, and the only way he can engage with the MAGAs until restrictions on his munted rallies are lifted - which will never happen before the election.

Methinks the syphilis and dementia are really taking hold now.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Napoleon!

So I caught a few glimpses of the must have on television at work yesterday...on, but no sound, and constant news channel. Brilliant idea...

Anyone up to speed with the current riots and profiled accidental killings? Or do I need to trawl through pages of "news"?

moorey

call me Mia
The media needs to ignore him completely. Criticising and ridiculing him unfortunately only strengthens his base that think it’s all fake news, he’s being victimised, and he’s ‘owning the libs’.
Time to point a loaded gun at his crotch.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
The first part of that made me laugh until my face hurt. The second part just made me angry.

I don't understand what he's trying to achieve with this. It's cutting off his nose to spite his face. He seems to have zero comprehension that removing said protections from Twitter will simultaneously destroy the only platform he currently gets completely uncensored content out on, and the only way he can engage with the MAGAs until restrictions on his munted rallies are lifted - which will never happen before the election.

Methinks the syphilis and dementia are really taking hold now.
I can't find the article now about it, but the summary was that the Orange One just picks fights to distract from the latest crises.