Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Do people buy these things?
Only fashionable man:

"the design concept of the quadrature in the compasses in break, in the form and functional balance between fashion with classic the ring is no lack of personality design, concise and east to adjust, show a fashionable man"

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
$3k of upgrades!

To be fair tho, there is a chance the bill came close to that with an unscrupulous lbs if he was paying retail on all these parts new.

...fingers crossed it's worth that, because I'm sitting on a goldmine here if so

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Yeah same, these are lady fingers too, so good.
I have done heaps of jerky through the dehydrator, but just getting into drying fruit with the kids for their school lunches
how long should a batch of nanas take in the dehydrator?..are they still somewhat squishy

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
$3k of upgrades!

To be fair tho, there is a chance the bill came close to that with an unscrupulous lbs if he was paying retail on all these parts new.

...fingers crossed it's worth that, because I'm sitting on a goldmine here if so

Game on, let the stupid questions fly...$1k for the pedals alone! (if he can also supply the toe clips that come with)

moorey

call me Mia
$3k of upgrades!

I can’t see an actual price

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski