COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
NZ rugby starting this weekend with full crowds allowed. they went in hard to stop things and are now getting the rewards for that.

first session back for my older kids footie last night. was kind of eerie, 20 people on an oval that usually has 2-3 times that plus parents on the outside. we had to stay in cars, different paths on and off the field so no overlap with the next group on but still good to see the kids get a good session in. and so far I havent had to be the one that washes all the footballs every session

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
NZ rugby starting this weekend with full crowds allowed. they went in hard to stop things and are now getting the rewards for that.

first session back for my older kids footie last night. was kind of eerie, 20 people on an oval that usually has 2-3 times that plus parents on the outside. we had to stay in cars, different paths on and off the field so no overlap with the next group on but still good to see the kids get a good session in. and so far I havent had to be the one that washes all the footballs every session
Not sure that footballs should be deemed a reward...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The man is coming back soon, just been having a rest
That I can handle. Self glorifying inaccurate biopics...not so much.

Do you think ice cube will include the time one of the guys from Cyprus hill bashed him in the street and stole his gold then wore it at a concert in the next installment of straight out of Compton? Or acknowledge stealing their song which lead to said incident...