Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I’ve helped a few of the pointy end racers setup their epics over the last few years, they are motivated to say the least.

Law of diminishing returns is well in effect though. Sworks pricing took a big jump a few years ago. It’s gone from rude to fucking rude.

Sworks Carbon is brittle as fuck.

A world cup was sub 10kg. 10grand to drop less then a kilo, hmm go work as a Sherpa up the Himalaya mountains for a month I say.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I've seen 3 bikes in the last couple of days 3x what they're actually worth. Also a couple of high enders about $1500-2000 over the realistic price. I paid $3700 for the Bronson 18 months ago, it was a solid price for the bike, maybe a couple hundred up because of excellent condition. Someone wanted $5500 for a 2016, with a few more miles than mine had. What you paid new means shit all second hand.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
. Also a couple of high enders about $1500-2000 over the realistic price.
I noticed a classic case of this today, a Yeti SB150 T series with Guide R brakes, NX Drivetrain and shitty Roval wheels...just under 10k, I reckon if you walked into a shop tomorrow you'd be able to get one brand new for that with better spec.

tobbogonist

a registered member
I hope you paid no more than $200 for that junker. That will cover a rescue dog from RSPCA.
I am hopefull his plan is just that, then set aside the remainder for food and vet bills. Doubtfull though. Pure bred huskey that will wind up on facebook marketplace in 6 months when its chews up his couch on account of not being walked for 6 months.