What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
deadlifting 500 kgs and the pathway to get there :p

Now Eddie Hall and Hafthor Bjornsson are getting ready for an actual boxing match after Thor deadifted 501 haha.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Was supposed to take the young fella on a youth ride but he decided he didn't want to go, so I went for some downhill runs at the Goat Farm instead.

Found the physical limit of how far one can get over the handlebars without crashing. Guy I was riding with couldn't believe it.

Having witnessed that, it was amazing he let me have a spin on his sweet Pole. Amazing bike to look at and ride.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid

Quick dash at sunset after not being able to find time to ride over last few weeks.
Upped my PB by 8 seconds on this segment and making my move towards getting up into 8th position on the leaderboard. #stillonstrava

Was nice hiking out with the full moon coming up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Was supposed to take the young fella on a youth ride but he decided he didn't want to go, so I went for some downhill runs at the Goat Farm instead.

Found the physical limit of how far one can get over the handlebars without crashing. Guy I was riding with couldn't believe it.

Having witnessed that, it was amazing he let me have a spin on his sweet Pole. Amazing bike to look at and ride.

View attachment 364629
So are we welcoming a new member to the international union of Pole lovers soon?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk