AM Craftworks ENR

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Would of been good to see more out there. I'd say they'll need a 29er version to keep moving forward which kills me.
They've got better rollover than your average 29er from the rearward axle path anyway. A 29er version would probably make for a very long rear centre measurement at sag too, the static RC measurement is deceptively short on these as it is measured unloaded. While a 29er version would definitely work, IMO it could risk just ending up being a super plow rather than the fun yet plowable bike the current ENR is. Admittedly a 29er version would probably be easier to market in the current world. Personally, I'm still hoping for a V1.1 in an XL with +20mm reach and stack for the bigger bodies out there.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
They've got better rollover than your average 29er from the rearward axle path anyway. A 29er version would probably make for a very long rear centre measurement at sag too, the static RC measurement is deceptively short on these as it is measured unloaded. While a 29er version would definitely work, IMO it could risk just ending up being a super plow rather than the fun yet plowable bike the current ENR is. Admittedly a 29er version would probably be easier to market in the current world. Personally, I'm still hoping for a V1.1 in an XL with +20mm reach and stack for the bigger bodies out there.
Yeah the rearward stuff has always appealed and everyone rates it. Plenty of people have rocked the mullet on it. Just feel the 142mm and no 29er for the fan boys might be detrimental. There's another rearward wheel toy coming to market, just this covid has delayed it again.

beeb

I sort of like it while also being disgusted. Really not sure, haha. It just looks so different.

I still have unrealistic hopes for a XL frame ENR in future. I have seriously considered getting a XL front triangle made up! There wouldn't be a Trust fork on mine though...

Kurtnz

Likes Bikes

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I could tell you loved it Moorey . When you tried to put it on your bike rack was the give away.
It’s a good thing you didn’t ride it . Once you go ENR, you never go back.
You gotta watch him like a hawk. How do you think he ended up with a never-ending shed full of bike bits?

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

beeb

This is my brothers mates test bike, he writes for NZ mountainbiker and was doing a long term review on the Craftworks and the a review on the Trust fork. The review was actually available in the free version they put out over the Covid lockdown https://www.pinkbike.com/news/nz-mountain-biker-magazine-releases-free-digital-copy-of-issue-98.html
Anyone have any luck with the subscription link?

I put in my details but didn't get anything come through to my e-mail... :(