NSW Found

JEBBS

Likes Dirt
  • Item full name and model etc. ; rear tyre for 26' frame,
  • Location ; near Manly NSW
  • Item condition description (have an old 26' frame and need a rear tyre for tubeless, I am 90kg so weight it not really to much of a concern)
  • Reason for selling (because you have too many parts and looking to offload to me :)).
  • Price and price conditions <$40).
  • Extra Info: (nope)
  • Pictures (IF you cannot visualise a rear tyre, clearly you are on the wrong drugs, this post should not need a photo, SMILE ).

Last edited:

T-Rex

Template denier
  • Item full name and model etc. ; rear tyre for 26' frame,
  • Location ; near Manly NSW
  • Item condition description (have an old 26' frame and need a rear tyre for tubeless, I am 90kg so weight it not really to much of a concern)
  • Reason for selling (because you have too many parts and looking to offload to me :)).
  • Price and price conditions <$40).
  • Extra Info: (nope)
  • Pictures (IF you cannot visualise a rear tyre, clearly you are on the wrong drugs, this post should not need a photo, SMILE ).
What style of tyre in particular?

moorey

call me Mia
Need to have full tread? I should have something like a DHR2 or HR2 that was retyred (see what’s I did there) with lots of life left.

JEBBS

Likes Dirt
26‘ Tyre please
minion or something semi aggressive as lots of sandstone and rock, so Ardent just wont grip
thanks

moorey

call me Mia
26‘ Tyre please
minion or something semi aggressive as lots of sandstone and rock, so Ardent just wont grip
thanks
Should have a half decent DHR2. Will check later. They are cheap on TBE though. Around $45-50 new. Posted free if you spend $100

JEBBS

Likes Dirt
Hi Moorey, always prefer keeping the money in OZ and more so with a fellow Farkin/Rotorburner :)
CST tyres, any good???

moorey

call me Mia
What he said. I’ve found like 20 27.5 minions...I swap Felix's out frequently. Best I’ve got in 26 is a couple of high roller EXO TR 2.3’s. Better than ardent, but I’m not a huge HR2 fan. More than 1/2 tread. Yours for postage.

JEBBS

Likes Dirt
What he said. I’ve found like 20 27.5 minions...I swap Felix's out frequently. Best I’ve got in 26 is a couple of high roller EXO TR 2.3’s. Better than ardent, but I’m not a huge HR2 fan. More than 1/2 tread. Yours for postage.
HI Moorey, 2099 NSW
PM some payment details and will sort you out