The last movie you've last watched last

creaky

XMAS Plumper

Attachments

moorey

call me Mia
Seen them. There’s some that are more batshit crazy, and deadly serious :p.

The non horror are often far scarier.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
All MI’s...and they seemed to get worse over time...both in retrospect, and later releases.
Tried to watch a couple over lockdown after being outvoted on movie picks.
I started heckling, then trying not to be a dick, attempted to keep quiet, but the time bar looked like it was almost going backwards, so I chose to do the dishes instead.
It didn’t help that it’s Tom Cruise...who is probably accelerate, rather than brake for.....but I can’t stand the unfeasibly unfeasible stunts and plot...even though I know that’s the point of the movies.
Have you tried any of his other "I am so tough" army man films? There is a pattern that goes beyond just one franchise. Hit up some Jack Reacher to feel like you have received an unwanted reach around from Tom Cruise.

You prefer a good Bourne movie?
They exist?

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Have you tried any of his other "I am so tough" army man films? There is a pattern that goes beyond just one franchise. Hit up some Dry Reacher to feel like you have received an unwanted reach around from Tom Cruise.
Fixed that for you.

The first Bourne movie must have needed to save money on audio effects. Listen to the sound effects for the fight in his Paris apartment. It doesn’t matter if he hits with his fist, foot, elbow, book or Biro, it all sounds the same!

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not a movie but just started “The Boys” on amazon prime.. (one month free)
Really interesting take on the whole superhero thing. Plus is has Karl Urban in it.. Heads up is very 18+ though, great for us not for the kids..

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Just watched Return to Earth and unReal. Great riding but I can do without the self indulgent mysticism and rebel complexes.

Hot tip: when free-riders travel to Patagonia with $10k bikes and a full camera crew and start waffling on about getting in touch with the earth you know the 'stoke' has gone to their heads.

TLDR watch Deathgrip.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Agree, but still enjoy the fark out of both movies

Not bad and ride your fucking bike are more on the tomfuckery aswell as the riding, fun.

Arrival still has my favorite clip, impossible to not enjoy the first person whistler stuff.

And life cycles has more wankery and arty shots per minute than all of these combined, but you're lying if you say you don't like it

...I watched a LOT of videos while I was cooped up and unable to ride

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not a movie but just started “The Boys” on amazon prime.. (one month free)
Really interesting take on the whole superhero thing. Plus is has Karl Urban in it.. Heads up is very 18+ though, great for us not for the kids..
Second series starts in September I believe.

moorey

call me Mia
1/2 way through one of the best/worst things I’ve ever seen. It’s a Christian/drug lord/katate/ninja movie called ‘Transformed’.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen worse acting. It’s brilliant. I particularly love all the karate characters and ninjas with Asian names that are whiter than you or I. Not you though @teK--
Can’t wait to see how badly it ends.