What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Minlak

custom titis
That new spur looks like it'd be a great bike. Been looking at it wistfully for a week or so.

The thing is I've got a 2018 Smuggler which is amazing, but something about that spur has got me hooked.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
I was looking at an e-bike and nothing went ohhh must have - them they released the Spur and I can’t stop thinking about it to the point of obsession

We need to start a tranny’s anonymous group or something.
Think of the range of members we could get with a name like that :)

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
#mobilechopshop?
:p
Haha no Cisco is a very reputable ex bike shop employee.
He used to work as one of the main mechanics at the Specialized store in Chatswood. Left there to go out on his own. This weekend was doing race tuning and repairs at Awaba Superflow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Had a ride at Awaba during the week. Wasn’t dull. I don’t get the hate some have for this place, it‘s a nice place to ride.

Meant to check out Dungog Common but weather conspired against me.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
What a let down that trail is. The grating looks cool as fuck, but boring!
Most people don't realise that the Faulk Line was built solely as an adaptive downhill trail for those among us who aren't fortunate enough to be able to ride a normal bike, it's not meant to be a flow trail.

I challenge anyone who thinks it's boring to have a crack at riding one of these down it and then come back to us.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
But did they call it a flow trailor not?

The Awaba trail network has some great stuff to offer. While I haven't ridden it for a while, the dh track has always been a challenging ride with fun and diverse features. I can't really comment on the xc trail but have a few friends the rate it. But I found the new line I was told is the new flow trail was uninspiring. Sure you can work up a lot of speed on it and it has been popular. I do understand that the area is challenging terrain to build on and I dont really know how I would approach building it.

Jack has whipped up some great snippets of riding some other fun trails in the watagans. There is a lot of fun to be had down there.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
But did they call it a flow trailor not?

The Awaba trail network has some great stuff to offer. While I haven't ridden it for a while, the dh track has always been a challenging ride with fun and diverse features. I can't really comment on the xc trail but have a few friends the rate it. But I found the new line I was told is the new flow trail was uninspiring. Sure you can work up a lot of speed on it and it has been popular. I do understand that the area is challenging terrain to build on and I dont really know how I would approach building it.

Jack has whipped up some great snippets of riding some other fun trails in the watagans. There is a lot of fun to be had down there.
Officially it's never been a flow trail, it's called Faulk Line and it's an adaptive/junior downhill trail, the new flow trail is still a work in progress and is still some time away from being complete.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Officially it's never been a flow trail, it's called Faulk Line and it's an adaptive/junior downhill trail, the new flow trail is still a work in progress and is still some time away from being complete.
Well I am glad to know that I had been misinformed. Hype and whispers of whispers can have that effect. I'd rocked up expecting something along the lines of the vapour trail, but shorter! As a trail for juniors and beginners it's probably good. I look forward to seeing this future trail.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
If your expectations were built to a mini Vapour then I completely understand your disappointment.

Dungog is definitely worth checking out, if we're using Stromlo as a guide it's probably similar to a mini Sunset Boulevard.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Went for a spin on the road bike as I assumed all the accessible trails would be packed and/or very sloppy due to rain.
So boring. 6 more weeks of this shit and I'll go troppo....

Also took a long look at a Mojo frame going pretty cheap on Facebook. Would be fun to build it up

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
Fun ride Friday arvo. Fun ride Saturday arvo local with a big crew. Fun ride out at Ironbark riding the new trail there with great dirt conditions. Thursday I put the 35mm stem back on my bike back down from the 45mm that made the bike more stable but kinda boring. 35 is faster too according to Strava.