What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hit any shiny pine tree roots one pins and needles? That trail is dicey when damp. Fall line is short but i love it. So fast and fun. Did you get out to Eatons at all? Definitely worth a visit next time but no go pro.
I had a surprisingly clean run down pins, was keeping a close eye on the roots ha ha.

Yep I hit up Eatons :) but yeah keeping it off the socials. I did three runs down all different, so got to see a good mix of what it has to offer.
Epic is all I have to say ha ha

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
After spending time resetting the suspension settings back to my last known happy place I decided to ride the Remedy again.
Realised it's a wicked bike for set circumstances and that it needs to be more "gravity sled" so 170mm on the front is in its future.

Then took the Paradox out the next day and giggled like a schoolchild bunking off class.
Right up until a slow speed stall in a rock garden caused a little graze to the rear axle. Such is life..

Still had wicked fun both days!

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
I wondered if it was possible to adjust the travel on an external actuated BrandX dropper. Because it's difficult for us gnomes to find a dropper suitable for our little legs.
It is possible. It is a fiddle-fart to do though.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I wondered if it was possible to adjust the travel on an external actuated BrandX dropper. Because it's difficult for us gnomes to find a dropper suitable for our little legs.
It is possible. It is a fiddle-fart to do though.
Why not just get taller?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk