Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
Do they have Suzuki R-wagons in NZ @frenchman? They come in purple which is a bonus. I don't know why every kiwi doesn't just have KP61 starlets though to be honest. So jealous.
Yeah they do, there are a few getting around. I’m going to give one a drive next week. Also the Toyota Ruam and funcargo are other options. With the rear seats out I think a bike would fit nicely. There’s a few starlets getting around but they are usually 25% more and I’m liking the idea of a sliding side door or easy access into the rear cargo for loading bikes into. I’m looking at anything smaller than 1.6L and not CVT from the early 2000s
This is under $3800 and 120km

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
Haha I spent too much time in the import scene. Stagea people were the 2010+ version of 300zx people. Weird folk. They have serious potential, never got into the M35 shape though.

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
Nissan stagea.
In white. Yellow is also good.
Do you really want a van?
It’s been way too on-topic round here
I like the stagea but it’s too big for what I want to use it for. I’m only looking at kei sized vans. A hi ace would be too big. Just has to fit a bike inside it and be smaller than 1.6l.Unleaded is north of $2.30L and I’ve got a new hilux that I use when we leave town. Auckland is horrendous for driving and parking so something tiny suits it well.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
There’s actually a few of these getting around. They are incredible fun to drive. Although with how wet it is here, finding one that is water tight is the challenge. I’ve got choice paralysis because there are so many options regarding jap imports :eek:
If your going imports......

Is there any other way?

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
AE86's were my first love but were already too expensive then so had a KE70. Now a good AE86 goes for 30k. Insanity.