What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Head back to the Doc's and see if there's anything they can do, that's a long time unhealed and still causing pain.

I broke 3 on the Bay of Fires trail in Tassie this year, within 2-3 weeks they were joined back together.

One of them must have rejoined a bit out of whack because when I roll on it at night, it stabs me, can also rub a finger over it and feel the sharp bit.
I have 9 breaks over 5 ribs, so 3 of them are broken in two places - this means its a long road to recovery, more movement of the ribs than usual means they take longer to knit.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I have 9 breaks over 5 ribs, so 3 of them are broken in two places - this means its a long road to recovery, more movement of the ribs than usual means they take longer to knit.
Shit ! No wonder you are still on painkillers, that was a fair effort :oops:

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Treated my 5 year old girl to a new bike. She's been getting her brothers hand me downs up until now and just having her pick her own bike and help put it together has made a huge difference to her enthusiasm to ride. Hopefully it sticks!

She was looking a bit big on a 16" and she's right on the limit for the 20" as you can see by the seatpost. But she's already gotten used to the disks (short and adjustable levers!) and has no problem using the grip shifter. I was surprised with the brakes as her older brother struggled going from hub brakes to disk brakes. Maybe girls just have more cautious approach to pulling on levers unlike her big brother that went over the bars a few times from some over zealous brake usage

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
punched out 60km & 1000vet on the hardtail on the side of the mount, was 1degree when i left but with the wind chill had to be have been close to -5, i had to stop after 4km’s and get my buff out & cover my ears as they were frozen...started sleeting about 5km from home

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
In true injured Rotorburn fashion, can't ride it so will upgrade it lol.

XT upgrade going onto the trail bike.
Moving across 11s SLX to the XC bike along with 1X narrow/wide conversion from current old school 3 x 10.
Now wait for the entry into the fuckwits thread after I attempt 1 armed bike maintenance ha ha.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Bike maintenance isn't going to be good for tat shoulder.

I remember the first time I thought I was healed more than I was...right hand lift on 2 litres of milk. Crippling pain as the weight shifted off the shelf and down I went onto the floor of the supermarket. Being a 24 hour venue visited by a lot of junkies I attracted attention of security who thought I was having a drug overdose.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bike maintenance isn't going to be good for tat shoulder.

I remember the first time I thought I was healed more than I was...right hand lift on 2 litres of milk. Crippling pain as the weight shifted off the shelf and down I went onto the floor of the supermarket. Being a 24 hour venue visited by a lot of junkies I attracted attention of security who thought I was having a drug overdose.
Don't worry, I've got plenty of time. Won't be starting this until later down the track ;) But glad to have all the parts ready to go.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
In true injured Rotorburn fashion, can't ride it so will upgrade it lol.

XT upgrade going onto the trail bike.
Moving across 11s SLX to the XC bike along with 1X narrow/wide conversion from current old school 3 x 10.
Now wait for the entry into the fuckwits thread after I attempt 1 armed bike maintenance ha ha.
i expected to read you;d be retiring said xc bike & either
a) buying the knolly currently for sale here
b) realising your front fork let you down & best go rigid single speed