What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Jpez

Down on the left!
Yeah but you can grab her during the crash.
That’s one thing I really like. She feels well protected in between my arms so if we went down then yeah I could wrap her up best I can.
Awesome stuff - go hard they love it - and is great for showing them not to be scared to do stuff
Spot on! She loves going fast and downhill. Shes started saying “what goes up must come down” which is what I’d say to her when we’d have to do the ‘boring’ pedal back up a hill.

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
My young fella loves the Shotgun seat. Need to find some smooth single-track to do with him, Nerang will have his teeth on the handlebars real quick.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
That is going to be an interesting day with the weather that's forecast
Yeah. The tracks were great fun last night, but that will all change with 30-35mm rain. I shudder to think what some of the rockier sections will be like with no traction.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
we're going to be a washout in ACT too this weekend... guess I'll be in the shed fitting my brakes and then drinking instead of bedding them in

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Had a ride. Got back to the car and another dude was asking me where to go and he was hoping the rain would hold off for a bit. I reassured him it was fine and had been like this all day. Drove 200m down the road and it started raining. Sorry mate.

Had to brake hard not to hit this dude during the ride.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Those Pics are Great - little bit jealous - WFH ( i know, I know got a job stop whining ya mole )
So haven't been out , living through rides on youtube .

Here's one for todays times - the comments show what people are really like - they are miserable barstards " bloody bike riders etc "

But Good On this fella for having a crack !

Covid be Buggered , I'm gonna ride my bike

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hit the local yarra trails within my 5km, i’m lucky there is way more st than I can ride in an hour. All xc but at least I have a couple of decents and jumps to session..

Ran into a nice bloke on a merinda e-mtb, if there ever was a time where you want to “go further and faster in less time” then this is it..

Last edited: